Monday 1 February 2016

5 Favourites of January


Welcome to a new post!

I can't believe that January is already over and also the first month of 2016! It hasn't been my favourite month, but I do have a few favourites to show you, so I picked 5 things that I have loved in January.


Here's a quick overlook of the things that I actually own, and that I have loved using this month. Some of them you might have seen already on this blog, but I thought I would talk about them anyway, as I truly am obsessed with them, and want to share my honest opinion with you.


This is one of my newest babies which I treated myself to with the vouchers that I got for my Birthday and Christmas. I have wanted this lipstick for literally forever and every time I went to the MAC counter it was sold out, but then I ordered it and I am so happy I can finally call it my own. 
It's the MAC lipstick in the colour 'Syrup'. Lily Pebbles had been talking about this for a quite a while, and I always loved that colour on her, and even more when I googled for swatches. It is different to any other colour of lipstick that I own, as it is pink and natural, but the hint of a red makes it look absolutely stunning. Since it's a lustre finish, it doesn't stay on quite as long as my other MAC one, but the colour and look in general are so perfect that it personally doesn't really bother me that much. 
This is probably the most perfect lipstick for me, and the best purchase I could have made, I feel like!


Next up is another product that I only got recently, but you will probably already be bored of hearing about. But the Urban Decay Naked 1 has been my go to eyeshadow palette ever since I have got it. I was never really the person to wear many shimmery shades, but this palette has made me fall completely in love with them. I won't talk about this for ages again, so let's just say that my favourite and most used shades are Naked, Buck, Half Baked, Smog and Hustle.


I bought myself my first EOS lipbalm right when they first came out in Germany. I went for the strawberry flavour. To be honest, I don't think that they are completely worth the price, as they aren't really that moisturizing for it. They are alright, don't get me wrong, but not as good as some people make them sound. I do however love the taste of this one, and so I have loved using it this month, whenever I needed a tiny bit of moisture, and not a lot.


You also have seen my Kindle before, which I got for my birthday. I have been reading a lot more since I got it, and I love it so much as it relaxes me a lot! If you would like to know everything that I have read this month on here, let me know, and I'll give you another blogpost about it. :)


Last but not least, you probably already know that I love watching series, and I also talked about other obsessions of mine here and here, if you would like to read more about that. 
I already talked about How to Get Away with Murder, so I am going to only talk about revenge today. 
I started this series right after I finished the other one, as it has been on my list for quite a while as well. I've seen quite a few people on twitter talking about it, and I completely see why. 
The story follows Emily Thorne, who's actual name is Amanda Clarke. Her father died for something he didn't do, and now she is taking revenge on everyone that made this happen. 
Pretty short summary I know, but trust me it's amazing. I wasn't really the biggest fan of season 3, but I finished season 4 last night, and I absolutely loved it! I personally think season 4 is the best one, even if it's the last one, and the last episode was probably my favourite of all!
I feel like this kind of the more real and grown up version of Pretty Little Liars, so if you like that and you are looking for a new series, check it out! It's amazing!


I hope you enjoyed this post. Tell me some of your favourites this month, and any recommendations you can give me. :)


Love, Jacqueline Xx



The rights for the picture of the 'revenge' series goes to it's owner. I do not claim any copyright for it! I am not using it to gain money, but for fun and inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment