Friday 19 February 2016

Empty Skin & Hair Care


 Welcome to a new post!

I know these are blogposts and videos that you see quite a lot online, but I still felt like showing you the products that I have used up, as it is easier in that way to tell you my honest opinion about the products.
Since I never really use up any make-up products, this one will be focused mainly on skincare and haircare bits that I have used up, also showing you some German products. If you would like to hear more about German products in particular, please leave me a comment or message me on my social media accounts, which are linked on the right or under 'Contact'.


First thing I used up are two bottles of the Garnier Micellar Water. I tried the one for dry and sensetive skin, as well as the one for normal and sensetive skin, as I wanted to see if I would see any difference.
I don't think I have to say much about this product, as everyone has been talking about it being a Bioderma dupe ever since it came out. Even though I have never tried Bioderma, I do know that I absolutely love this, and I would never change that part of my skinroutine.
I don't really see a difference between the ones for different skintypes, but I do know that I bloody love it, and will keep investing the 4,50€ in it. 
Try it, if you haven't done that yet - you won't regret it.


I already talked about the Garnier Wonder Oil on my blog once before when I showed you my Must Have Hair Care Essentials, but since I've finally used the bottle up, I felt the need to talk about it again for a second.
The oil has helped prevent my hair from damage so much, that I don't ever want to miss it in my routine again. I always find it quite helpful against heat. If you want to hear more detail, I have linked you my other blogpost.


The Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish was the first product I ever properly invested in for my skin because everyone has been talking about it for months, maybe even years. It was the best decision I could have made, and I really don't regret it. It makes my skin so soft after using it, and it washes off whatever is on my skin. I cannot wait to try more stuff from Liz Earle in the future.


I have used the Adidas control ultra protection cool & care deodorant for quite a while, especially in the smaller sizes, as it is a great size for your handbag, travelling and sports class.
Since I want to stop using deodorants including aluminum, I won't be repurchasing this anymore though, as it contains that as well. But if you aren't looking after that, this is an amazing deodorant to try.


This is the first German product that I am actually showing you, which is by a really cheap drugstore brand named Balea. They sell some amazing products for the prices, even though you can definetely notice that they aren't expensive.
This one is the Urea eye cream for really dry skin. I don't really think it's for that, but I did use it up anyway, as it wasn't terrible, and because my eyes get quite sensetive after taking my make-up off I need some kind of cream around my eyes anway. 
Please make sure to leave me any recommendations for another eye cream to try though, as I really need another one soon.


Last but not least, the Nivea Soft Cream in the smaller size. I have been using it for ages, in the small size in particular, as you can easily take it with you wherever you are going. It's my daily moisturizer and I really like it. I mean there's a very high chance it is not the world's best moisturizer, but it definetely isn't a bad one either. If you are looking for a cheap one, definetely go and have a look at this one.


I hope you enjoyed to see what products I have used up in the past few weeks. Make sure to leave me some recommendations. 

Have a good day. ♥


Love, Jacqueline Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment