Friday 12 February 2016

Skincare Wishlist


Welcome to a new post!

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you will know that I already did a post on my make-up wishlist. When I remembered, I thought it was finally the time to also do a skincare version of it, as I am also quite interested in trying out and investing more in skincare.

I have put it into price order, so I am starting with the least expensive things which is then going to build up in price until about 60€, as I already find that a (sorry for the language) shit load of money for some product to throw on your face, even if you only get one.


 5€
Starting off with the Sephora Rose mask, which is around the 5€ mark. Whenever I am scrolling through the Sephora website I am looking at these masks, and always thought that I wanted to try them. Since I love roses and their smell, and it is also a mask which is supposed to be really moisturizing and brightening, I want to try the Rose version. Hopefully I'll be getting my hands on it the next time I am down in Strasbourg.


 13€
The Lush Eau Roma Water has also been on my list for quite a while now, and every time I go to Lush I stand infront of it again, but then not decide to get it. I don't really know why I do that, but I guess it's because I know that my skin easily gets sensetive when I try new toners, and this one actually is around 13€. But one day I'll hopefully get my bum to try it.

 14€
I really like masks against break outs and things like that, and the Lush Mask of Magnamity has been hyped online for so long, I really feel the need to try it. It seems to be a really good one, and I always use masks, especially when I get a proper hurting spot on my face (not that I have bad skin, but who honestly likes spots? :D).

 18€
I have tried the very hyped Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish before, and ever since I fell in love with that I wanted to try more Liz Earle products. I see a lot of people talking about how Liz Earle skincare has made their skin so much better, which is also another point why I want to try more. I chose the Instant Boost Skin Tonic, as I really want to get my skincare level a bit up, as I usually only use an eye and a normal face cream.

20€
I also want to try their Deep Cleansing Mask, as as I already mentioned, I love trying new masks, and this one sounds really nice and also consists of more natural ingredients than most others. It has it's price which is why I haven't ordered it yet, but I'll hopefully be doing that in the future.

25€
I first heard about the brand Daytox on the website of a german beauty store, and ever since I have been interested in trying anything from their range, as I haven't heard anything about it before. As I have never used a serum before, I think it would be really nice to try their serum, and see what I think both of the idea of a serum, the product and the brand. Maybe I'll add that to my next order online, we'll see.

25€
I had already ordered the small version of the Origins Clear Improvement Mask, but decided to return it, as I didn't feel like paying that much for the small sized bottle. I have been wanting to try these masks ever since I heard about the brand on Zoe's channel before, as they are said to be pretty pretty good. It's also against spots etc., so the exact type of mask I like trying. (Yes, I do love masks a lot. :D)

27€
I don't really own a proper and amazing cream for my face, even though I use a cream every day and it is an important part of the skincare routine. I've heard quite a few good things about the Khiel's Ultra Facial Cream, so I really want to invest in it at some point and give it a try, and see how my face reacts.

35€
All eye creams I have ever tried are all below the 4€ mark if I remember correctly, which actually pains me, even though I still don't own any other one, but I find moisturizing under your eyes quite important, and I also really need it, since make-up removers usually properly dry out my eye area. I want to try the Clinique All About Eyes Rich one, simply because I am quite interested in trying something from Clinique, and also the things that it apparently is doing, according to the bottle.

35€
If you are doing a lot of online browsing on blogs and youtube you will probably already be annoyed about this product, as literally every single person in the beauty world that has tried it is talking about it - the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel. I am not really the person for the cleansing gels, but since everyone has been raving about it at least as much as my next product, I really really want to try it in the future and see what I think. Everything that is holding me back at the moment is the price tag and the fact that I am actually not one that like cleansing gels.

60€
Tanya Burr has been raving about the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm for years now, and ever since she started I wanted to see it myself, what is supposed to be so amazing about this product. I also have never tried a Cleansing Balm before, but I am so interested in seeing how a balm can clean your face so well. I only wish the price wouldn't be that high, but oh well, you only get one skin I guess, right? :D



If you liked this post please let me know, as I like hearing opinions on what I am doing. Also leave me some of your recommendations and skincare bits you want to try yourself in the future. :)

Have a good weekend ♥


Love, Jacqueline Xx




I do not claim any copyright for these pictures! The rights go to their owners! I am not using them to gain money! I am using them purely for fun and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment