Monday 14 December 2015

Top 5 TV series


Welcome to a new post!

It's getting colder now, so whenever I find the time, I will snuggle up in bed with a cup of hot chocolate. I am the type of person, that absolutely loves TV shows, and I've been watching a ton of them this year. Maybe even more than it still counts as healthy...oopsie. :D I especially love watching them in the colder months. I've narrowed it down to what I think are my top 5, and I'm going to give you a quick view into what they are about, if you haven't heard about them yet.
Enjoy!

1) Pretty Little Liars


Most of you will probably have heard about PLL. This and Gossip Girl are probably my favourite tv shows ever!
It is about Emily, Hanna, Spencer and Aria. Their friend Alison had gone missing a year before the story starts, and suddenly when Aria moves back to Rosewood, something's found, and the girls start getting creppy messages from '-A'. It sounds absolutely boring, and the first few episodes really aren't that good, but after some time you get absolutely addicted to it! Girls, if you haven't seen this yet...WHY? Go for it, please! :D

2) Gossip Girl


I am usually not the type of girl that likes things like Gossip Girl about high society people and that kind of reminded me of HIMYM etc before I watched it. But this is literally one of the best tv series that is out there! It is SO good!
It is basically based in New York, and is about the Upper East Siders, mainly about a few, mostly rich, teenagers. There is someone that calls her/himself Gossip Girl on the internet, that gives out the latest news about the Upper East Siders. This is literally the best thing ever, even if it sounds boring. Two words to end this description: Chuck Bass ♥

3) The Originals


The one's that know what this series is about might be a little bit confused right now, since The Originals is a spin off of The Vampire Diaries. It is the story about the original vampires that also play a role in TVD, and I honestly prefer it to TVD. I don't know what it is, but I just find it better somehow. The fact that all the three main original vampires have a very hot accent adds to that obsession. If you love TVD and you haven't seen this yet, try it out!

4) The 100


I can't really remember how I found out about The 100, but the fact that I finished two seasons in two days says it all, I guess. It is so freaking good. It is more on the Sci-Fi side of tv shows, so if you love things like The Hunger Games and Divergent, this is probably for you. It is basically about people who have lived on the 'Ark' in the space since there was EDIT. Have a look at it, if you like Sci-Fi stuff.

5) The Vampire Diaries


Most of you will probably know The Vampire Diaries as well, and yes I prefer The Originals, but this is still a very good series. And I also have a huge obsession with vampires...blame Stephenie Meyer. If you don't know what it's about, it basically follows Elena who then meets Stefan Salvatore, and later his brother Damon as well. Stefan and Damon are vampires and have very different views on a lot of things. I won't give away anything else, just watch it. It is incredible, escpecially for people that love vampires.

What TV series do you recommend the most? Let me know, down below. :)


Love, Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment