Friday 1 January 2016

December in Pictures


 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

 Welcome to a new year, with new chances, new expierences, and new blogposts, just like this one here! I hope this year will be amazing for all of us! :)

During the first few days of December I came up with the idea of showing you what I'm up to in December in pictures. It's like a monthly vlog in the written version, I feel like, and since I love photography, I thought it was the perfect opportunity!

Due to exams I sometimes forgot to take pictures, so I had to take them late at night, but I hope you'll still find it nice to look at all the pics I took.
I thought it was something to mix all the make-up and beauty stuff a bit up. 


The Voice of Germany on telly :)

Almonds from the Christmas market

Watching Christmas films ♥
Last 1D performance for at least 18 months :(

Visiting Cologne with school, visiting the Dom and going shopping, as well as 'enjoying' a veggie burger at McDonalds and walking around the Christmas markets :)
Working on Christmas presents.
Receiving my first present :)
Pamper night for my birthday and Christmas :)
Festive nails ♥
MY 17TH BIRTHDAY! ♥
Dream A Little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher - AMAZING BOOK *-*
Putting up the Christmas tree
New baby ♥
Film night ♥
Reading my favourite blogs :)
Going for drinks ♥
Walks before the New Year :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ♥

I hope you liked this new type of blogpost, and that you enjoyed my photography, even though it might not have been my best pictures. If so, I will keep doing these from time to time, whenever I feel like it.

 I hope you had an amazing start of 2016, and that your year will be absolutely amazing and filled with happiness and amazing expierences. :)


Love, Jacqueline Xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment