Friday 8 January 2016

Recent Beauty Purchases


Welcome to a new post!

I recently did some shopping, also from my vouchers and some newsletter and sale offers, so I thought I would show you the things that I bought. They should all still be available, so I will try to link everything that I got, if you are interested in any of the things that I bought.


 
I have wanted to get the raspberry body butter by The Body Shop for like forever, I mean for like at least four years or something. It smells SO FREAKING NICE! If you like the smell of raspberries, this will be something for you, because I do and I am obsessed! The smell really reminds me of the shampoo that I used in my childhood, the consistancy is really lovely and smooth as well, so what more could you want?



I actually got this at some point in November but didn't have the time to do a blog post about it, so I thought I would tell you about it now. I have wanted a MAC lipstick for literally like forever and then finally treated myself to the colour 'Brave' as an early birthday present to myself. It's probably one of my favourite things I have ever bought because I absolutely love it. It goes on so smoothly, is perfect for every day wear and also stays on really long. If you would still like a seperate blogpost let me know.



 I bought this for vanilla lipbalm at Yves Rocher for like 1,50€ and I really like it so far. It is definetely quite good for it's little price. They have it tons of different tastes, and I think I would definetely also pick up some of the other ones to try them out.



 I got this for free because of my Yves Rocher card which I think is so cool. It's the Sexy Pulp mascara. If you want a really natural look, this will probably be something for you. If you rather want a bit of a more dramatic look, like I do, you might want to put a different mascara on top of it. It is really good at seperating your lashes though!



I got this Urban Decay Lipstick in 'Rush' from one of my vouchers. I actually wanted a different colour, but I didn't notice that the lady gave me a different colour until I swatched it, which is really annoying. I don't even know what colour the one is that I wanted so I guess I'll have to try this one out instead. It's a bit more brown toned than the MAC one gladly, but since I have only worn it once I can't really tell you that much about it yet. There might be a blogpost about it as soon as I have made myself an opinion, so look out for that.



Let me know if you enjoyed this post and what beauty products you have recently purchased. Also tell me if there is anything that you would like me to check out or talk about, or if you would like to see some German beauty bits on my blog. :)


Love, Jacqueline Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment