Friday 18 December 2015

NAILing Christmas


Welcome to a new post!

Since Christmas is basically hours away, us women come to struggeling with what to wear on all of these christmassy and festive days.
Nails are often a part that get's forgotten, until you either have a look at your Instagram feed, or you have to decide last minute what colour you want to put on.
So I decided to show you some of my favourites for the Christmas time, and you can be sure that at least one of these colours will be used by me for my birthday, Christmas and also New Year.

Sorry for the bad lightning in the pictures. It didn't seem to be the day for pictures, but due to school I didn't have time to retake them, but I still wanted to show you them, and give you a blogpost.

p2 Color Victim nail polish
in '900 next exit: party!'

Golden shades are a must around Christmas time in my opinion. This one is my favourite, sadly by a German brand called p2, but if you ever get to Germany, make sure to have a look at this one in the Drugstore, as it's really cheap, but so longlasting and pretty!

Kiko
in '303 Beige Chrome'

Really nice glittery shade by Kiko, in a nice kind of silvery, choppery brown shade, which is perfect for Christmas, and stays on your nails so well for the price!

Kiko
in '265'

This one is more of dark blue tone, with a really really pretty shimmer in it, which is just enough to be seen, but not too much for someone who doesn't like tons of shimmer. Really nice midnight blue, with a little extra hint!

Essie
in 'Bahama Mama'

How could I not mention this nail polish? It's probably my favourite nail polish ever, as it's the prettiest mix of a wine red and a pinky toned purple. It's perfect for any time of the year as you can build the colour up to make it darker, but also really nice with most colours of clothing!

Sally Hansen
in '550 All Fired Up'

Last but not least is my new baby. I recently got this when I found out that it was included in a really cheap German magazine, so I literally paied 2,50€ for it, instead of 12 or something like that :o! It's such a nice all year round shade as it's really kind of basic, but not to basic for it to look boring on your nails.



I hope you liked this kind of post, with a bit more nail related stuff. Let me know what you will be wearing on your nails this Christmas. ;)


Love, Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment