Monday 4 January 2016

Pyjamas For Chilly Days And Dreamy Nights




Welcome to a new post!

I wanted to do another fashion post but didn't really come up with any good ideas, so somehow I ended up with the idea of showing you some pretty pyjamas. That's what happens when you're on school break but you have to sit down and spend all day doing school work, I guess. But to be honest we all need pyjamas anyway, so why not blog about them? I thought I would pick some cute ones that you could also wear walking around during the day, because we all know that we do that from time to time. But who wants to wear boring pyjamas? I don't, I love something with a cute little picture, writing, or even both on it.
 A few of the ones that I have chosen are also available in plus and petite sizes, so make sure you have a scroll around the website if you are interested in one.

If you want to have a closer look or are interested in one of them, I have linked them all in their caption with the name of the brand or website it's sold on.

If you enjoyed this post, tell me in the comments and tell me what your favourite pyjamas look like, or if you've got any other places to look at for pyjamas. 


Love, Jacqueline Xx



I do not claim copyright for any of these pictures. The right for them goes to their owners, and the websites are also linked. I do not use these pictures to gain money or anything similar. I only use these pictures for fun and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment