Monday 18 January 2016

Current Daily Make-Up for School



Welcome to a new post!

I personally like wearing make-up for school, and I am also allowed to, which I sometimes am pretty thankful for. I thought I would show you the things that I currently wear  on a daily basis to go there. 


I had a phase back during November and December when I just loved putting a lot of eyeshadow on, maybe because I felt like if I had to stress myself out with exams I could at least give myself some time for a nice eye look. I don't really know, but at the moment I am definetely back to a very quick and simple look, and prefer to rather put on a nice lipstick to top it off, since that takes a lot less time.


 Usually I start with putting some of my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer on my spots and blemishes. You will probably all know how much it is hyped, so I won't go into much detail, as I completely agree.
 I don't like that one for under my eyes though, because I want something a bit more creamy and less thick to actually feel a bit more awake and not just look like it. I don't really know why I feel like that, but I just go with it, and use my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer under my eyes. It was the first thing I actually spend a little bit more money on when I got into make-up and ever since then I have been repurchasing it over and over. This has to be like my 4th or 5th one, as I love it so much! It is really nice and creamy but not to thick, has an amazing colour to suit me (shade 15) and it stays on really well.


You might be thinking I am forgetting my eyebrows, but I am not. I go straight to my eyes, because I don't do anything to my eyebrows apart from setting them into place with a brush, as they are so bushy and black, no one believes me I ain't use any products on them. :D
So since I got my Naked palette for Christmas, I haven't been using any other palette since, as it has a perfect range of shades, for whatever colour I feel like using. My personal favourites so far are Naked, Buck, Half Baked and Smog. Depending on what I feel like I am either using some glittery shades with either Virgin or Buck to blend it, or if I am feeling like a little less colour, I will use Naked and Buck, or even nothing at all. 
I am so happy I finally own this palette, because it really is my favourite make-up product I own as I absolutely love the texture and shade range of the eyeshadows.


Then I am using my favourite mascara combo at the moment, which consists of the Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp one and the Maybelline Lash Sensational. I used to only use the Last Sesational, but I am currently really liking the mix of both of the mascaras, as I feel like the Yves Rocher one seperates my lashes really niceley while the Lash Sensational does and amazing job at lengthening.


Ever since I got back from England in March last year, I don't think I have been using any other powder than the Rimmel Stay Matte one. I only owned one powder before, but I was felt like you wear able to really clearly see it and it's colour, and it would get cakey after some time. With this one I don't get either of those problems, as I chose the transparent one, and it feels really nice on the skin and is really unnoticeable. I never had much truble with shinyness, but still absolutely love the finish of this powder.
Before I use powder I will sometimes use some concealer again under my eyes, if I feel like mascara made it appear a bit darker again, but that usually doesn't happen that often.


For lip products I usually like to go for something really natural, just to give it all a nice little ending touch, but not make it appear too much, not just because I am not really the person to wear that many darker shades on my lips.

One lip product that I go for sometimes which is a bit more colourful though is Zoe Sugg's Lip Balm in the shade or taste 'Vanilla Cream'. It gives your lips a really nice reddish, pinky colour but also moisturizes them really really well, much better than other coloured lip balms I have tried.
Then there is one of my newest addiotions to my collection, the Urban Decay lipstick in 'Rush'. It's a really nice natural rosy shade with a brown undertone, that makes it appear really smooth, which it actually feels like as well. 
Lastly for lip products I have been loving Fleur De Force's lipstick in '020 Written In The Stars'. It's almost like a lip stain I would say, and if you want something that looks like a lipgloss, as it's really glossy, but also something that stays on really long, these will be something for you.



I hope you enjoyed this post, even though there are a lot of these going around on the internet. Make sure to leave me some of your favourite make-up products for school or uni or work down below. :)


Love, Jacqueline Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment