Monday 4 April 2016

TOP 5 Travel Dreams


 Welcome to a new post!

I am one of those people that absolutely loves to travel, but hasn't seen many places yet. I guess I am still pretty lucky, because I did see a few of them while some others don't even have the money to feed themselves and their families. However, that is not the topic that I want to talk about today. Today I want to show you my top 5 dream destinations for the future. These places have all been on my list for a while, so what better place to talk about than my blog. They aren't in any particular order.

1) Brighton


Ever since I saw Zoe Sugg aka Zoella moving to Brighton and showing us around in all of her vlogs, it has been a dream for me to visit it. It seems like the perfect city for me, because I love the see and cities, but I would always prefer living in a smaller city to a bigger one, I feel like. Brighton is full of colours, things to explore, cute little shopping streets and tons to photograph. Fingers crossed, I will have visited before 2017 is over.

2) Sweden

I never had much interest into Sweden, but for some reason something in my clicked and changed around the beginning of last year. Ever since then I have wanted to visit that country. The fact that my current crush is from Sweden as well, even adds to that. I just feel like it's such a cute country, and I would also love to visit in the winter and go to the Christmas markets (not that we don't have any good ones in Germany). I feel like it would be a place that I would really enjoy to visit and to relax at.

3) USA


Yes, I had to mention the USA. I absolutely hate that I don't have the money to take part in our school's exchange with America due to other projects coming up, because I would love to visit and explore. I obviously would love to visit New York, L.A. and San Fransico, but I feel like I would also enjoy seeing places like Tenessee. I would probably be broke by the end of that trip though, so maybe it's better that I don't go before I have saved tons and tons of money...:D

4) Ireland


I still blame Mr. Niall Horan for this point on my list. I never ever had any interest in visiting Ireland until him. I absolutely love staring at pictures of Ireland, because I think it is such a beautiful country. Visiting Dublin isn't even on top of my list. I'd rather travel around smaller cities and places, and see the nature, as I feel like Ireland is the place to go for that. One day, I'll make that dream come true and come back with tons of memories.

5) Australia


Last but not least is Australia. Now, this is actually a bit of a weird one for me. I absolutely hate any animals like scorpions, spider, snakes and whatever the other creepy stuff that is running around there waiting to eat some little german bloggers for lunch. The country itself is so pretty though, and there are also animals like koalas and kangaroos and they have the Great Barrier Reef. One day I will have to go there, even just for a few days, because I still want to see the country and the cities, places and things that it offers.


What places do you personally would like to visit in the future? Or are you the kind of person that would rather stay in her home country instead of traveling? I'd love to find out! :)


Have a great week ♥


Love, Jacqueline Xx




P.S. I do not claim any copyright for any of these pictures! The rights completely go to their owners! I am not using these pictures for any way to gain money from them! I am using them for fun and inspiration, for me and my readers only!

2 comments:

  1. Good list! I did Brighton for my 18th birthday with my friends and loved it! Visit Sweden is a must, my Hubbie is Swedish so we go all the time, but you should fly into Copenhagen and then cross that bridge into Malmö so you visit 2 countries (although this is southern and your images are of the north / Stockholm); I've got Ireland on my list X
    http://www.similindgren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your tips! I'll definetely have to look into that :)Going to Brighton for an 18th sounds so lovely as well! I wish my birthday wasn't the day before Christmas haha :D But thanks a lot xx

      Delete