Monday 7 December 2015

Xmas Gift Guide for Men & Teens

 

Welcome to a new post! 

Today it's time for the male version of my Xmas gift guides. If you haven't checked out the one for women and teen girls yet, click here. Sorry that it wasn't already up on Friday, but due to exam season and lots of other things going on, I just didn't find the time to finish it.

Gift Guide Men

 

As already mentioned last time I tried to find something from lots of different categories so there is a bigger chance that you will find something for everyone on your list, including that one person that you never know what to get. I hope I managed to do that.

First off, I want to start with this letter light thingy. I don't know if these things have an exact name, but I've been looking at them for a while now and think they would make a really great gift, for anyone that likes a little extra light and decoration.

Everyone needs bags all the time, wether it's for travelling or for school or work, which is why I chose this really nice bag. You can obviously get different shapes and colours depending on the person you are gifting it to. And you can never have to many bags, you know ;)

Next up is a shaver. I chose a random one, as I don't really have to shave a beard which is why I can't really tell you about the best one to get, but still, a really nice present for any man who shaves his beard. 

Most men I know love cars, or at least have a little bit of interest in them. I feel like a book maybe about their favourite car brand might be a great idea for them to find out more!

Us women you get make-up brush holders, men you get tool holders. I never thought of this but I feel like that's so coll because you don't have to load it all in your hands, and put it into this instead.


Hats are an essential around winter time, so your ears stay warm, so why not get a nice new hat for those frosty days out? Or maybe a nice scarf? I feel like we always forget the things that are obvious, and who doesn't need a nice scarf?

If the male person is a teen a nice cozy jumper like this one might be nice, since it's not a typical one you see everywhere and the pic gives a nice little funny and special touch. 

If you don't live in Australia or LA, you might think 'Why buy sunglasses in Winter?'. Well, there'll be another summer coming next year, and you want to be prepared for that ;). 

Next I chose this nice wallet. A new wallet is always nice, as they tend to look pretty rubbish after some time if you don't own a designer one, I guess. 

Clocks are always a really nice idea in my opinion, even in nowdays smartphone generation, since you can't always check your phone for the time. 

Up next, is probably the COOLEST. THING. EVER! It's this fire cube thingy, but with a map of the world graved in it! How freaking cool is that! This is not only a beautiful feature, but also really useful for parties, warmth and marshmallows!

For the organized man or the planning one, you can never go far wrong with a new notebook of calendar, and they also come in tons of shapes and patterns that you can choose from or, or even personalize them with your own photos! 

Who doesn't love a good movie night? But what is a movie night without Popcorn? I have found this popcorn mashine, which I think is so cool, and so lovely to make your own popcorn instead of spending tons of money for it in the cinema or get some for the microwave! 

Mugs are always a nice present, but why not go a bit further and get a really nice shaped one, like this one for the ultimate Spiderman lover. 

Even though they all should, not every man looks after his skin. However if you know someone that actually looks after his skin, you might want to get him a really nice skin care set, like this one I've chosen from Khiel's. 
Tie's can be pretty boring, and you could still get a normal one, but there is so much variety out there with much more fun patterns, like this Christmas pudding one! 

Everyone loves music, and we can't always listen to that out loud, so I think a pair of nice headphones are a really great idea for loads of people. 

Belts are also a nice thing to gift, as a lot of men tend to wear them, and they can look pretty rubbed off after some time, if you don't get a new one from time to time. So why not gift one for Christmas! 

For the guys who like to cook and might not have a good set of kitchen utensils or  they might have just moved into their first home, so I find this a really nice present.

As already mentioned in the female version, I think gift baskets are a great idea for anyone, since you can put so many things into it with so many themes. If you don't have the time to create your own one, you can always get one that's already complete.

Next up, for the guy that likes a nice glass of wine. I found this really cool car to put your wine bottle in, which I find so cute, since it is a really nice decoration and makes boring bottle look much cooler.
For the coffee lover, I have found this coffee related box, with everything that you need for the perfect coffee. I have never seen anything like this before, so I felt like I had to show you it.
Last but not least I found this really cool set to grow your own chillis! How cool is that?! I think this definetely a thing for the hot guy, that loves a little hotness ;). If he's more of the 'normal' garden kinda person, why not get him a little set to grow some other things that can be used in the kitchen?


I hope I was able to help you in some way.
Let me know if you have any other good ideas that I missed down below. :)



Love, 

Jacqueline Xx



Shop now:

No comments:

Post a Comment