Monday 30 November 2015

Christmas Tunes


 Welcome to a new blogpost!

As Christmas and part 2 of exam season is coming up, I only had very little time to work on the male version of my gift guide and couldn't finish it in time to go up today. Keep an eye out for it though, it will be up as soon as possible! 


Instead I thought I would share my Christmas playlist with you, which I absolutely loved creating. In my opinion Christmas just isn't complete without christmassy songs. I've created it on Spotify because I think that's the easiest way to find a lot a lot of tracks also from your childhood. I didn't only add English one's, but also a few German ones, as I am German and I felt like I needed to put some songs into it that I heard when I was a kid. I feel like old songs are always the best around this time of the year, even though I am not really the person that usually enjoys a lot of old music. 



Now get yourself a nice cup of tea or a hot chocolate, some comfy clothes and fuzzy socks, a nice little treat, some fairy lights and maybe a nice little book and make everything warm and cozy. If that's all done, then it's time to start the playlist and get into the mood for Christmas!

If you are not so much the christmassy type of person (:o), I also create monthly playlists with songs that I am listening to and loving at the moment. 


If you like my playlist and/or if you feel like there are songs missing, let me know, so I can check them out and add them! :)


Love,
Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment