Thursday 24 December 2015

8 Christmas Make-Up Tutorials


Merry Christmas everyone, and welcome to a new post! <3

As it's either probably either Christmas or Christmas Eve when you're reading this, and you might want to wear a bit more and a bit of a different make-up today.
I personally love watching make-up tutorials, especially around Christmas time, so I thought I would give you some last minute inspiration if you still haven't decided on a look yet.
There's so much variety out there, and youtube is probably the best platform to look, so even if you won't find anything in this post, you will still be able to find something yourself on there that will suit you. My personal favourites are Tanya Burr, InTheFrow and KaushalBeauty, so go check them out, if that is the case.



This is originally a Lily Collins look, but I find it amazing for this time of the year as well as it can look quite christmassy as well. I wore this several times last year, and I am still loving it, even with a natural lip!


InTheFrow

This is actually a Bridesmaid makeup but I think it would look so lovely for any celebration! You could make it look more festive by adding a darker lip, for example. Can't wait to try this myself this year as well!




This is meant for Eid or Autumn, but because of the green glitter on the eyelids it can easily be turned into a Christmas look, that will get you the people to stare at your eyes. It can really give a pretty simple outfit a little extra cherry on top! 



Even though that's the name of it, I don't really see it as an Emma Watson Makeup Tutorial but definetely a christmassy one. I love the glittery eye with the red lip, which makes it look so festive and absolutey incredible. This will definetely be one that I will try before 2015 is over!

Perrie

Jade

Jesy

Leigh-Anne


This is four looks in one that also includes an outfit and hair style for each look as well. I love all four of the looks, especially the eye makeup, as they are quite festive because of the glittery eye shadow and bright lips, which I love. 
I think Jade's hair and Leigh's Makeup are my favourite, so I'm definetely looking forward to trying some of these, as they are so pretty!




I hope I was able to help you to find your perfect Christmas make-up look, and that it'll go perfectly with your outfit!
Now I'll leave you to your Make-up and get cracking on celebrating with my family after I've done my own make-up. 

I wish you all a merry, merry Christmas, filled with loads presents, joy, love and laughter, and in general  an incredible day!

Love, Jacqueline Xx



P.S. I hope you're all okay with there being no blogpost tomorrow, as it's another day to celebrate and to enjoy with your family, and I have already given you a few posts this week. However there will hopefully be a new one on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment