Wednesday 23 December 2015

17 years, 17 places I have loved


Welcome to a new post!

As you're reading this on the 23rd of December, if is currently my 17th birthday, which I honestly can't believe. It feels like I turned 4 like yesterday, and now I'm nearly an adult...on paper at least ;).

I am one of those people that absolutely loves travelling and visiting new places, and one day I am hoping to travel the world and go everywhere that is on my list. 
Because of that, I have decided that instead of the usual '17 things I've learned in 17 years' or something like that stuff, I would rather do a '17 places I've loved in 17 years' post. 
I hope that's a bit more extraordinary and interesting than the usual stuff people post. :)



 1) London

London is probably my favourite place that I have ever been to, without doubt! This is the prettiest city ever with so many different sides, cultures, people and things to see. I only visited for one week at the beginning of the year, but I was sure after two minutes, that I am even more in love with this city now that I've been there! I cannot wait to hopefully go back in Summer, and see even more of the city!



 2) Baltic Sea

I have been to the Baltic Sea two times with my family, and we always have the best time relaxing, even if it isn't Dubai or the Maledives. It's so pretty and you can really properly chill out, and take the prettiest pictures.

3) Sitges

I went to Sitges when I took part in a student exchange with a school near Sitges, and this day trip was probably my favourite one, even though we didn't even see that much. The city and the beach are so pretty, I really want to go back one day!

4) Cinema

Weird yes, but I love the cinema, even though I didn't have the chance to go much this year. This will definetely change in the next year, because I love seeing new movies in the cinema with my friends. 

5) My Internet Bestie's

I think this has to be one of my favourite places because we always have the bestest time ever even when we're just sitting on our phones in her room, and I always love visiting her and spending time with her.



 6) Cologne

I have been to Cologne quite a few times now, and even though it isn't my favourite city, I still really like going there, as there are so many things that I don't have close to me. 



 7) London Eye

I had to mention this, not because I love the view (I never went up there lol), but because I could spend all day sitting in front of it staring at people's style. Londoners have the best taste in fashion!

8) Frankfurt

Frankfurt is a city I have always loved going to, and it's so lovely to go shopping, especially around Christmas time or when you are looking for a few different shops.



 9) König-Pilsener Arena

Only Germans might recognize this but it's basically a concert arena, and I saw both 1D and 5SOS there and had the best time. That's why I had to include this.

10) Christmas Markets

Christmas markets are such a German thing, and I can only agree with how incredible they are! If you want to get in the christmassy spirit, this is the place to go and a must before Christmas!



 11) Holland

I went there with school this year, and we honestly had the best time ever staying close to the beach and visiting cities like Amsterdam. Deffo somewhere I'd like to go again in the future!

12) Bookstore

I got my love for reading and books from my mother, and bookstores are always a place I love going to, as they seem to be so calming. I love picking out new books!

13) Strasbourg

One of the prettiest cities I have visited, and I always enjoy visiting there when I go there, even if it's just to go shopping. It's not Paris, but I still love it, because it's a smaller version of a big city.

14) Europapark

This is a theme park here in Germany. I am not the biggest adrenaline junky, and I am also quite afraid of heights at a certain point of height, but I love going there. You can find something to do for everyone there, even if you don't like rollercoasters that are 50m high at the highest point *cough*. 

15) Berlin

I only went there for three days with school, but we actually had quite a nice program and loads of freetime, which made it even better and nicer. Even the museums and boat rides weren't as bad as I thought they would be!

16) Lindt Outlet

You might be confused now, but yes this heaven does actually exist! It's near Straßbourg in an outlet town, and oh my god it's literally the best outlet I've ever been to! I mean it's a freaking CHOCOLATE OUTLET! You can get so many different types of chocolates that you can't get everywhere and they even sell Lindor ice cream and hot chocolate n stuff!!! HEAVEN!

 17) Home

I cannot miss this out obviously, as I spend most of my time here with my family, and also in my bedroom. Even though it's not my dream place to live, I absolutely love living here, and I am so greatful to be where I am!




I hope you enjoyed this kind of post! I will now go celebrate with my family and friends, and see you tomorrow for another christmassy blogpost! Also let me know what your favourite places are. :)

Love, Jacqueline Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment