Saturday 12 December 2015

A Nikolaus full of Youtube(ers)


 Welcome to a new post!

I am not sure which countries apart from Germany and the Netherlands actually celebrate Nikolaus or Saint Nicholas, whatever you want to call it. It is basically a day to celebrate Saint Nicholas, and as a kid you get out your Nikolaus Stiefel, which is basically a Nicholaus boot in English, or your stocking, and you get some small presents. It was just this sunday on the 6th, and I got a few, very Youtuber related things, so I thought I'd share them with you.


Fleur de Force Lipgloss
in '020 Written in the Stars'

I tried this out the day after I got it, and I've been obsessed with it since! It's such a lovely colour, so glossy but not sticky, and also feels really really nice on the lips! So happy I asked for this, and got it.

Tanya Burr
'Rosy Flush Cheek Palette'

Still yet to try this out apart from swatching, but so far the colours are really nicely pigmented, and seem really creamy and lovely.

Zoella Beauty
'Lace Collar Purse'

I am yet to fill this, but it's literally the cutest thing ever, and I can't wait to start using it soon!

Fleur de Force Eyeshadow Palette
in '020 Lunar Rose'

Asked for the rosy toned one since I wanted to try some new shades, and I am really happy with it so far. They don't come off as pigmented on the eye, but they still look so so nice!

Zoella Beauty
'Two Balmy Lip Balm Duo'

The minute  saw these, I knew I had to get them. Mainly because of the packaging, but also because I love lip balms and I love trying new ones.


I hope you liked this kind of blogpost.
Let me know wether you celebrate Saint Nicholaus or not, and if yes, what did you get? Also let me know if there are any other christmassy blogposts that you would like to see! :)


Love,
 Jacqueline Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment