Friday 6 November 2015

Beauty Wishlist


 Welcome to a new post!

Today I decided to show you my current make-up wishlist. Who doesn't have this problem? You read ten thousand blogs and watch hundreds of youtube videos and you suddenly feel like you want to buy everything that these people have talked about. You are not the only one with this problem, believe me.

Of course these are only a few wishes, but if I would write down all of them, we would still be sitting here in a year. I've narrowed it down to a few of the things that are on the top of my list, for you.

Beauty Wishlist


The make-up product that I would probably spend the most money on, are definetely eye shadow palettes, because I get a lot more use out of them as out of a blush or contour palette, since I'm more of eyeshadow person.
The current eyeshadow palettes on my list are the Naked 1 Palette by Urban Decay, the Chocolate Bar Palette by Too Faced and Tanya Burr's Hollywood Palette. 
 

 The Naked 1 of course is probably one of the most hyped palettes in the world of make-up and I've been super close to buying it a lot a lot of times for the past few years, but I just can't get myself to spend between 40-50 Euro on eyeshadow. It's probably one of the things, make-up wise, that I wish to own the most.
 
The Chocolate Bar Palette by Too Faced has become quite popular, especially this past year, in my opinion. It has really nice colours in it, a lot of browny and goldish tones, which need to be in the perfect palette for me. 
 The last palette is Tanya Burr's Hollywood Palette. It only contains four colours, not like the other two palettes, but these shades are absolutely gorgeous! I feel like it would be a palette that I would get a lot of use out of, since it only contains shades that are similar to the colours that I love using on my eyes everyday. Also the swatches that I've seen look incredible!
 Concealer is a product that I'm not quite sure wether I would want to spend a lot of money on or not. My main contra point is that you go through them much quicker than an eyeshadow palette. But everyone is talking about the NARS Creamy Concealer, and one day I really want to try it, even if I would just use it for special events, to not use it up too quickly.


Face wise, I've chosen the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. I'm not really a person that uses a lot of blusher, highlighter and contour, but these two products are absolutely stunning! Everyone is talking about them, especially the Bobbi Brown for years, and I feel like these are the first face products that I would spend a little more money on than I would usually do.
 
Next is Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara. I'm a total design lover (hence why the header looks like that), and this packaging is so pretty! There have been very mixed reviews about this mascara, but Benefit mascaras are very hyped and I'm really interested into trying one.

For my last point, I have picked out three lip products that I really want to get my hands on one day. With these I have not actually picked out an exact colour, and it's more about trying a lip product from that brand or collection. 

As a big Zoella and Lily Pebbles watcher, I have heard SO much about Charlotte Tilbury and their lipsticks, and I really want to try their lipsticks so bad. I would really like a dark colour like Zoe's favourite in 'Glastonbury', but I would probably get a shade like the one in the picture, because I would wear it a lot more.

As I already mentioned, I love Lily Pebbles, and her most talked about lip product are probably the Sephora Lip Stains. Definetely will be picking one up next time I'm near a Sephora!
The very last product, is a MAC Lipstick. Yes, people that don't own MAC lipsticks still exist. I would have already picked one up, but I just cannot decide at all what shade I want. There are just way too many pretty shades! If you have any recommendations for a nice, natural, rosy shade, please let me know!


What products are on your make-up wishlist? Let me know below! :)

Love, Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment