Friday 13 November 2015

Evian Facial Spray


 Welcome to a new post!

I have always wanted to try the Evian Facial Spray, and when I saw this travel size in the drugstore, I immediatly threw it in my basket. It remember it being quite pricey for the fact that it's so tiny, but I wanted to get it anyway.


On the back of the spray it says that the spray is both for moisturizing and also can be used to set your make-up. I tried both, and I'm not really sure wether I would spend the money again.

It isn't a bad product, but it's also not an amazing one either. It's okay, I would say. Since it mostly exists of water, it isn't really quite moisturizing, which I could have thought of before buying it, but oh well. I mean it does moisturize a bit, but it doesn't really help much, even for my normal skin.
It is really refreshing though, which is quite nice in the hot weather or when you've just finished a workout.
I also wouldn't really recommend it as a make-up fixing spray, since it doesn't really help to make it stay in place, but it could definetely be worse.

I have decided that I won't be repurchasing it, but it is definetely not a bad product.

If you've ever tried it, let me know what you though of it. :)


Love, Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment