Saturday 21 November 2015

Hair Care Loves


 Welcome to a new post!

When I was younger it didn't really matter to me what products I used on my hair, and I absolutely hated washing it, because it took so long to dry. After one half of my hair had literally broken off, and my hair dresser had to cut of a lot of hair to make it look even, I finally started caring about it a lot more. Since then I've been trying out loads of products, and I've finally found the perfect products to keep my hair in perfect shape.


My hair dresser used this on my hair when she had to cut all of that hair off, to help get it back in shape. I was literally shocked how soft my hair was afterwards. I have been using the Goldwell Pure Repair Shampoo ever since then, and if it wouldn't be 8 Euros for a bottle of 250ml I would never even have the slightest thought about searching an alternative. If you have damaged or dry hair, get your hands on this one! It's my holy grail hair product!

The Garnier Wonder Oil also has been part of my routine for nearly 2 years, and has really helped to prevent my endings from splitting! It also takes forever to use up. I only just bought a new bottle, after using the first one for about 2 years I guess (whoopsie :D)


We all know that moment when you are too lazy to wash your hair, even though it is desperate for a wash. My favourite dry shampoos are the Batiste and the Colab one. They are both amazing, and I can't really decide which one I prefer more. I think the Bastiste one gives a bit more volume, while the Colab doesn't make my hair feel so gross. 


I had not been very keen on Invisebobbles when they first came out, but then I tried them, and I don't really like using any other hair ties anymore. I love them, and they really are worth their money!


My last favourite hair product, which I could not live without, is my Tangle Teezer. This is also one of the best things I ever invested in. It is live changing! I used to have so many knots in my hair and never get them out, since I've been using this and the shampoo I rarely ever get any. Invest in it if you haven't already, you'll be amazed!

What is one hair product that you could not live without? Let me know. :)


Love, Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment