Monday 16 November 2015

Throwback: London 2015


Welcome to a new post!

Around this time last year, me and two of my friends decided to take part in a London trip by a german organisation. You have got no idea how happy I was that I was actually getting there before I started earning my own money, since my parents don't really want to go there.. I thought I would do a little throwback, and show you some of the pictures that I took.

We went at the end of March, and stayed for a week. The only bad part about this trip was that we drove their with a bus and didn't fly. It was the longest bus trip ever, and especially the road back was a nightmare as I had caught some kind of virus. 

But the rest of this trip ended up being the best time I have ever had in my whole life, and I wish I could go back and relive it. Our leaders were so so nice, and we had the best time ever exploring and shopping. London is probably my favourite city I've ever been to, not just because I am obsessed with the UK and London. It really is such a beautiful city with so many different sides and things to see, and so freaking inspiring! And the people there are so nice, and have such a great taste in fashion as well!

I had the best time of my life, with not much typical british weather gladly, and I can't wait to go back next year or the year after! 
Now I'm going to stop talking and let you enjoy the pictures.





























What's your favourite city you've ever been to? Let me know :)


Love, Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment