Monday 2 May 2016

Let's have a little chat...




Welcome to a new post!

- Little message from future me: I wrote this post in a total blur and didn't reread it for any mistakes or additions. This is all the plain stuff that tumbled right out of my head, so I'm sorry if it is a little messy.-
I had planned this one to be a really nice lifestyle post, and it was already meant to go up like two weeks ago. You might have noticed that there's been a little lack of posts every few post days for the past few weeks.

I'm actually quite annoyed at myself for that, because I know that I won't be able to post reguarly during exam season either, which is soon coming up. I thought I would make this one a little catch up instead, so you can understand how I am feeling and why there isn't actual regular content on here at the moment.

I am so passioned about blogging, and I hate that currently whenever it is time to write a blogpost for another posting day, I just get so bored of it and can't be bothered to actually sit down and do it. I keep catching myself, finding excuses why I ain't got time to write a post. Sometimes it actually is that case, as school work isn't always tiny, but that actually wouldn't happen that often either, if I just sat down and didn't leave them till last minute.

It's not that I don't  have any inspiration for blogposts. I actually have got plenty of ideas written down for future blogposts, that I am actually quite exited about posting. I don't know what it is, I guess I'm just in kind of a writing slump maybe. Writing slumps have been happening to me quite a lot more often than I would have liked in the past like two years, and I am not 100% sure why. Is it because I have been stressing myself about school all the time, or is it because of something else?

I know I am quite a stressy person and I'm definitely a perfectionist in quite a few cases. I love that about myself sometimes, but other times I hate myself for it, because it makes me feel so down very easily. I had planned to do so many posts this spring before exam season, and pre-write tons and tons of posts, so you won't miss out on any. But whenever I had had the time for that the past few weeks, I started working on something else instead, just because I didn't feel inspired enough to actually write something. I always feel like the posts take so long to write, but then I actually sit down, and a normal lengthed post usually doesn't take more than an hour, depending on how much I write or how many pictures I have got to edit.

To be fair, saying that I am quite a stressy person, I bascially plan out every minute of my day in some kind of way. Like I am currently getting stressy because I don't know wether I'll have to be ready in one a half hours to go to the gym with my friend or longer, and if so, how much I'll have to run around once I am backto be ready to go out for dinner and how I am going to get back home in time, what the exact amount of time is that I need to leave that, so that I have enough time to get ready. It is so annoying sometimes, and I just sometimes keep finding myself thinking that I won't be able to put in the time to write a post, since I have got so 'many' things left to do before I am going out, even though I have still got like four hours before I am getting picked up. It's just another way of finding an excuse not having to sit down in front of my computer and do it.

Which is actually quite weird for me as well, as I am always doing something at least slightly productive, like I basically never completely shut off. Even when I am on my iPod strolling through Social Media, I find myself thinking about what I am going to have for breakfast in school the next morning or creating a To-Do List for the rest of the night or the next few days.

I am rambling on so much right now about how bad my life is, when I should actually be quite grateful for the amazing life I have got. I guess why I wanted to make this post is, because it always helps to write stuff like that off of your chest, and I also felt like you deserved to know, why my blogposts aren't really that regular at the moment. I know I don't need to apologize for being human, but anyway. There are always times when life's a little shit, and I guess I'm just in a little bit of a blog slump right now, but I promise that I will try my best to not maintain that for too long.

If there's a day in the next few days or weeks that I am feeling quite inspired on, I guess I'll just have to actually sit my butt down in front of a computer, and write till I ain't get any other words to sprinkle out of my head. I am very sorry if I have actually bored the hell out of you with this post, but if you've made it till here - congratulations, 50 dancing points to you.
I guess I have got to go back to reality now and get a little stressy about making it to the bus to go to the gym. I want to end this post on a little bit more of a positive note, so here's my favourite quote, which you might recognize. Have a lovely day, and keep your head up princes and princesses. Life will take a better turn out of this soon!


"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain." - Unknown


 ♥♥♥

Love, Jacqueline Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment