Monday 9 May 2016

5 Reasons Why You Should Study Outside


Welcome to a new post!

We all know how annoying it is, having to study for tons and tons of exams. We end up staying in our rooms 24/7, but doing a lot less than we are supposed to do or had planned on. I personally find it a lot easier though, to use the lovely spring and (in a few weeks) summer weather, and work outside instead. It's a great way to combine studying and spending time outside, and personally, it makes me a lot more productive most day. I thought I would give you a few reasons, why you should try that as well. Let's see if I can convince you, and if not, I guess you'll have to keep working inside your room :P.



1) Fresh air and environment

As much as it is much comfier inside on your bed, studying outside will keep your mind a lot clearer, as you are constantly breathing fresh air, helping your brain to work.

2) Less distractions

Don't get me wrong, there's still a lot of things that might distract you from actually working, like your cat coming outside and begging for some love or your mum bringing you a piece of that lovely strawberry cake. But there's less of a chance that you are going to get  up because you just remembered that you could clean out a drawer or reorganize your wardrobe, because you've got them right and front of your face, and they look a lot more appealing than studying. And with less distractions, there's a higher chance that you'll actually work.

3) Getting a tan (if you're lucky)

For the lucky people that actually do get a visible tan, it's the perfect way to be productive and start  getting a tan at the same time. Watch out for sunburns though...And to the people like me, that have to spend months on the beach in 30° weather in order to get a tan - remember you ain't the only one, but you can always pretend you could actually get a little tan this summer.

4) Your parents won't tell you off

I am pretty sure, that most of you have had this moment where your parents yelled at you, because you are apparently staying in your room 24/7 (which is obviously not true - *cough*), or because you aren't studying enough, Well, guess what. Studying outside is a way to end both kind of comments, and actually make your parents look at you like you're an alien.

5) You can use headphones and pretend you are in a summer music video

Am I the only one that does that? Please tell me I'm not, that would make me feel a lot better. Getting some headphones in with some lovely upbeating music, that makes me ready for summer, whilst sitting outside, is like the best thing ever. Whilst writing down weird physical stuff that no one understands, pretend you are being filmed for a music video. It's the best thing ever, and so fun!



Let's just hope you got a little inspired by this post to go and study outside. I will now get my stuff together and spend the last hours of sun on my trampoline, doing some homework, studying, and working on my essay (and probably getting another weird allergic reaction to that shiny thing up there in the sky :D).
What are you up to today? I'd love to find out about your favourite study spot as well. :)

Have a lovely week ♥


Love, Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment