Saturday 21 May 2016

Sounds Live Feels Live - 5SOS in Munich



Welcome to a new post!

As I said when I started this blog, I am going to post whatever I feel like on here, instead of focusing on one thing. I want to actually be able to be myself on this blog, which means it also has got to contain some weird fangirling posts about concerts. I had seen 5SOS in concert two times before, once with One Direction, once on their own, and I had the best time. I obviously had to get some tickets for the new tour, and it turned out that the best date timewise was in Munich. It turned out to be the best time to see my internet bestie again as well, so we went as a group of four.

I thought it was time to show you the pictures that I took, as there are some lovely ones between the hundreds of blurry ones. To sum the concert up in a few words - it was incredible. I just wish we would've stood in a place where they throw something after the concert for once :P - guess you can't have everything, right?

So before I bore the hell out of you, here are some pretty pics to look at. Sorry, I had to put a watermark on them, since some people still like to steal pictures and pretend they are their own ones, when it comes to concerts.
Oh and by the way, I promise the pictures get better the further you scroll - me and my camera always need a few minutes before we are able to cooperate :D.

(This was the worst blogpost entry I ever made :D)


I would tell you about all the things they said and did and all that kind of jazz, but who wants to hear about that again, it's all around twitter already :D Let me know whether you are going to any concerts soon. I'd love to hear about that, because who doesn't love a little concert :).

Have a great weekend ♥

Love,

Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment