Monday 25 April 2016

Dancing Through Spring



 Welcome to a new post!

This actually was planned to be the typical fashion post. Turns out me and my friend focused more on fun and pretty shots than actual fashion pics. I thought I would show you them anyway, as there are still so many pretty pics that came out of our little shoot in the woods. 
Who needs tons of those typical fashion posts anyway? We had so much fun shooting it away for hours, so why should I keep that from you? For a few hours we were able to forget things like school and completely focus on making some pretty shots instead. If you ever feel like you need to shut yourself off the rest of the world for a while, go grab a friend and a camera, and leave it all behind for a few hours. 

(Funnily (is that even a word? :D) enough it started snowing whilst I was editing the pictures.)

Sorry that they aren't all edited the same way, I just felt like some were better suited for a different effect. So now, let's dig into the pictures! :)


What I'm Wearing:

Jacket: ONLY
Top: H&M (last year)
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Converse 
Pearl bracelet: Bijou Brigitte
Heart bracelet: Mon Coeur


Thanks to my friend for shooting these, I loved that day. We should do that again as soon as possible. You know who you are ;) ♥

I hope everyone enjoyed this post, as I haven't done any posts like this since I started my blog. Leave me some requests for future blogposts below, maybe even types of outfits I should shoot. :)

Have a lovely week ♥


Love, Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment