Sunday 10 July 2016

My Style Inspirations


Welcome to a new post!

Even though I never do outfit posts, I love fashion a hell of a lot. I love seeing what people wear, and I could scroll through fashion posts on both blogs and social media all day long. I am pretty sure, some of you will agree with me.

I'm still trying to find my style. I know what I like, but I am still in the bit where I am experimenting with different stuff. However, I have a few people that I like to look at when I am not sure what to wear, or simply when I feel like finding new inspiration for future outfits.

You'll be able to tell that most of these are blogger and/or youtubers, but I guess that's normal since they've been taking up quite a piece of my life for the past few years. I thought today was the perfect day to show you who I am talking about, and who inspires me. Maybe after writing this I'll finally be able to decide which of those pieces I ordered I want to keep, and which I want to send back...:D


Danielle Peazer


If you've been following this blog for quite a while and/or you know me in the slightest, you will either be smiling or annoyed that I am mentioning Danielle again. I'm sorry but I've been pretty obsessed with this pretty human for around four years now, and so far I can't see the end to that. I love how many different perspectives Danielle puts into her style. One day you'll see her in pretty workout clothes, others in majorly patterned culottes, the next in the most flattering dress or a smart shirt and a blazer. Her style is so versatile, and I am in love with it.


Jade Thirlwall


Danielle's roommate and member of my favourite girl band - I had to mention Jade. She always surprises me with her looks. This lady even rocks Disney outfits. Jade's style is very much like mine has been for quite a while. Cute and floaty, but elegant or rocky whenever needed. I don't even know what else to write, but if you've ever stalked her Instagram, you will know just how pretty her style is. There's cute flowery patterns, there is skin, there's ripped jeans, there's dresses and Disney - perfect!


Zoe Sugg


I feel like Zoe and Jade going shopping together, would be something that would go pretty well. They both have their own likings, yet in a lot of ways they are very similar. They both like cute outfits, cute dresses and jumpsuits, a little pattern from time to time, but a little bit of a rockier side from time to time. I don't think Zoe ever wore anything that I hated. She has the confidence to wear stuff from time to time, that I would only ever wear at home, which I really admire. Her fashion hauls are some of my favourites, and they have been for quite a few years.


Suzie Bonaldi (Hello October)


I have only discovered Suzie's blog and YouTube at the beginning of this year, yet I am so obsessed. I have only seen little of her buys or outfits that I didn't like. I like how her style isn't like the typical blogger, yet they are trendy and very modern, but still cute. I feel like Suzie would definitely be a person that I would really get on well with when shopping (I'm totally up for that, if you are reading this haha :D (I wish)).


Shay Mitchell


I love Shay's daily outfits, and I always get exited whenever she does a new outfit posts on Instagram. I'm not a massive fan of most of her red carpet stuff, as it is just not my type of style, but her daily outfits are stunning. She loves a rocky outfit with ripped shorts from time to time, but she wears a lot of pretty and floaty dresses and jumpsuits with pretty patterns. She loves a little colour, and her outfits always scream for a smile and a good mood!


Danielle Campbell


I have been obsessed with this cutie ever since I started watching The Originals about one or two years ago. Her style rocky country vibe to it, yet it is elegant and modern. I love how she can rock quite a lot of different pieces. Whether it's elegant or casual, she has definitely got a style that I would wear in my every day life as well, not like the case with a few other actresses or models.


Poppy Deyes


Poppy's style is quite plain and casual, yet I think it is quite pretty. She doesn't need tons of patterns to look pretty and create a lovely and modern outfit. She doesn't go all out, but I feel like she can rock a lot of stuff. I often have days where I like for more simple styles, and that is when I love to see what Poppy has been wearing.


Perrie Edwards


Happy 23rd Birthday to this queen! I have had times at the beginning when I wasn't really a fan of Perrie's style, but ever since I have been starting to get more into fashion, I have loved her style a lot. She definitely is a little hippie, and her outfits show that. Yet, she also loves a leather jacket and all the rocky bits like that, and that's what I love about her outfit choices. She can do elegant, hippie and rocky, everything that I love to see in outfits.


Tanya Burr


I feel like Tanya's style has slightly changed in the past few years, yet I am still pretty obsessed with it. She loves her dresses and her chucks, but she can rock a lot of things. I love how she wears a lot of flowery patterns as well, yet she has a variety of outfit choices. I love seeing what she wears, especially when she goes on holiday!


Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge


Some of you might find this slightly weird, but I personally love Catherine's style, and I sometimes spend hours scrolling through pictures of her. She can't go all out and wear whatever she wants obviously, yet I feel like she always makes good clothing choices. I love her dresses and coats. Even though they are mainly plain, they always look elegant and pretty. I really wish I could have a go through her wardrobe, because I am pretty sure I would end up wanting nearly her whole closet.



Hopefully I will now be able to make a decision about my newly shopped bits, and you have found some new inspiration as well. I would absolutely love to hear about your fashion icons! Who inspires your style? Who's style could you stare at for hours? :)

Have an amazing day and week! ♥


Love, Jacqueline Xx



P.S. I do not claim any copyright for any of these pictures! Any rights go to their owners! I am not using these pictures to gain any money, I am only using these pictures for fun and in order to inspire my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment