Monday 18 July 2016

Sephora Wishlist


Welcome to a new post!

I haven't been looking that much into getting new make-up recently, purely because I have enough of it (though it isn't that much) and I am trying to save money. Yet, there are a few things I like looking at if I ever feel the need to treat myself again. I don't really have the chance to order on Sephora without spending a huge amount of money, nor do I often go to France to have a stroll around the store. I thought I'd make a little list of bits I'd like to treat myself to in the future, and share them with you, as my wishlist posts seem to be quite popular on this blog! :)

I cannot even tell you how many times I've put Smashbox bits into my basket, but then decided against buying them. Yet, I am still quite interested in trying them, as a lot of people are raving about them. I don't really own any good primers, probably making this the perfect set to start off with. $29 isn't that much either for that many different samples to try, even in Euros!


I've always been a massive eyeshadow palette freak, as I love experimenting with different colours, and I would rather invest in a full package of new colours, instead of a single eyeshadow. This palette seems perfect, as it contains both brown and pink shades, which I personally love using. $45 is pretty much the same price as an Urban Decay palette, which I think is okay if it's just as good as that one!



These lip stains are so hyped up on the internet, that I can't do anything but feel the need to try them. They are definitely the one product I want the most from the original Sephora collection. I mean they are $14, but I guess that would be alright to pay if they are as amazing as everyone says they are. They also come in various different shades, so there is something for each type of person to find.


Origins is another brand that I have been putting in my basket, only to order everything except that product that I had chosen. This set seems perfect, even if it is $45, as it includes several different products to try. There's a mask, a moisturizer, another moisturizer with SPF and an eye cream - everything I am looking for. If you have any experiences with Origins skincare, I would love to find out! :)


I think I've already put this on my actual beauty wishlist, but I still haven't had a chance to purchase it, even if I really want to try it. There are plenty to try, even if I think they might be a little pricey with $6 each, but yet they are worth a try, aren't they? ;)



Maybe I mainly want to try this, because Tarte packaging is so nicely designed, but I truly think this is a very nice set. It's quite travel friendly, and I think $12 is alright for that. This set only comes in this shade, but it looks alright to me. I don't currently own any Tarte products, but I feel like this would be a nice way to try some of their products.



Yes, I am slightly obsessed with lip products, but this is another product that has been on my list for quite a while, ever since Danielle Peazer started talking about them on her blog in fact. They are pretty expensive, as one of these pencils is $24, but they look really elegant in my opinion, and worth a try.



What is on your beauty wishlist? Have you ever tried any of these brands before? I never get any comments on my blogposts, which I guess I have to accept, but I would truly love to chat to you. :)

Have an amazing day ♥


Love, Jacqueline Xx



P.S. I do not claim any copyright for these pictures! All rights go to their owners! I am not using these pictures to gain money, I am using them purely for fun and to inspire!

No comments:

Post a Comment