Wednesday 13 July 2016

Casual Summer Days - Quick Talk


Welcome to a new post!

I didn't really know what to talk about today, and thought it would be perfect for these days to have a quick post about something I can't say much about but still be able to have a say. Today I felt like doing an outfit post, yet the weather isn't nice enough to take any nor do I have one to take the pictures of me. But I took a picture of it in nice lighting in front of my mirror, so I still decided to do this post. Why should I miss this post and write about something I don't want to write about and would end up writing a miserable blogpost? I am hopefully going to be able to do one or two proper outfit posts during the summer break, but we'll see how it's going to work out, because I better not promise anything.


Outfit:

Top:      MANGO

Jeans:    MANGO

  Shoes:    Graceland

   Clock:     New Look


I really like this outfit, even if I haven't had a chance to wear it a lot so far. My parents really weren't that keen on the top, but I am absolutely in love with it. Sure it makes me look a little bigger than I am, but it's pretty, very comfortable and easy to throw on with any outfit.
I've only recently purchased this watch, and I'd been looking for something alike for quite a while, as I really like the Daniel Wellington watches but didn't want to pay that much money. It's quite simple, but that's what I like about it, because it goes with everything and ain't too big.
I had been looking for cute sandals for years but never got any because I wanted really plain ones, but they never fit my feet, however I somehow ended up buying these ones, which are totally the opposite. They weren't a lot of money, they are pretty and comfortable, even though they never were my dream shoes, and I've been wearing them with quite a lot of outfits recently.

This outfit is perfect for those Summer days on which there's sun, yet it isn't really warm enough to go out in shorts. Sadly, I get hot quite easily, which is why I can't wear this too often, but I really really like it.

I'm really looking forward to Summer, even if I haven't got that many things planned. After that, we're going into our second to last school year and we're starting our advanced courses, meaning I really want to relax and enjoy as long as I am still able to do so. I also want to put a lot more work into this whole blog, to make it bigger and better than ever! Let's see how that is going to work out though :D.


What's your favourite thing to wear on cooler days in Summer? Where do you usually go shopping for Summer clothes? Do you have any plans for the break or do you have to keep on working? What do you even do? Do you have a job or do you study? I really like finding out more about you guys as well! :)

Have an amazing week ♥


Love, Jacqueline Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment