Saturday 9 April 2016

Hair Care Wishlist


 Welcome to a new post!

A few weeks back I posted skin care and make-up wishlists, so I thought it would finally be the time to do a hair inspired wishlist post. 

I love trying out new hair stuff, the only problem is that my hair doesn't, which is why I haven't tried most of the stuff that is a bit more expensive, as I don't want to invest in it and then not be able to use it. At some point I am going to invest in these products though, wether that is tomorrow or in two years time. I really want to try them, so here's my list.

 
1) ghd V gold classic styler
150€/170$/£118

Starting off with a styling product, though I basically curl or straighten my hair around three times a year, is a bit of a weird one I have to confess. But that is mainly because all I own is a 10€ curler from the local drugstore, which is alright if you want really big curls that drop after half an hour, even with hair spray. I love my hair both curly and straight, so I really want to invest in a product like this to do more with my hair, apart from putting it into buns and pony tails.


2) ogx hydrating macadamia oil Shampoo
8€/$9/£6

I have been eyeing the ogx shampoos up, ever since I first walked past them in London last year, and I have wanted to try them even more since they started to sell them in German drugstores. I mean, I probably mainly want to try them because I love their packaging, which is a bit stupid, but I see so many people talking about these, that I think they could be worth a try!


3) ogx Renewing Morroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil
9€/$10/£7

I love a good hair oil, so I also want to try one of the ogx ones, as my hair usually reacts a lot better to oils than shampoos and conditioners. They come in really cute tubes, and I think it would be the perfect size for travelling as well. I haven't heard as much about the oils as the shampoos, but I don't see why they shouldn't be good as well.


 4) Bumble and bumble Gentle Shampoo
 9€/$10/£7

Another brand that I have been eyeing up for ages, and I had planned to pick something up from Bumble and bumble, until I saw the prize in Boots or Superdrug and my jaw dropped. I do however still want to try them, even though a lot of their stuff is quite pricey. I have chosen the Gentle shampoo, as it sounded like something quite moisturizing and shine creating, but not to harsh on my hair.


5) Kérastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Luminous Perfecting Shampoo for Thick Hair
15€/$17/£12

Kérastase is another brand on the pricier side of hair care, but I also want to try some of their stuff, as people have been talking about the brand for ages. Also, can we please talk about the colour and packaging in general of this shampoo. I have also got quite thick hair, so a 'perfecting shampoo' sounds like a nice thing to try for me, and see what it does. They have a pretty big range of tons of different shampoos for different kinds of hairs, so make sure to check them out if you are able and want to invest a little bit more money into your hair.


6) Pureology Hydrate Shampoo
15€/$17/£12

This shampoo has been all over youtube for the past few weeks, and especially Fleur de Force has been talking about how much she loves this a lot. To be fair, I don't think I would have ever thought about picking this up before anyone started talking about it, but now I am pretty interested to see what is meant to be so amazing about this shampoo, that people are raving it so much. I don't really have colour-treated hair, since I have never dyed my hair before, but that ain't a reason for me not to try it. A shampoo is a shampoo in some cases, I guess ;).


7) Macadamia Professional Nourish & Repair Mini Set
32€/$37/£26

The times were every youtube and blogger used to talk about the macadamia products seems to have cooled down, I feel like, but they are still on my wishlist. The price always kinda put me off, but I found this set, and now I am pretty eager to try it soon, as it contains all the three products of their range which I would like to try, talking about the mask, oil treatment and shampoo.


8) Wet Brush
18€/$17/£14

Another product that a few people have been talking about on youtube, and some even saying that is better than the Tangle Teezer. I bloody love my Tangle Teezer, and I don't know what I would do without it, but I think I still might have to give it a try, if it is meant to be that good. They also sell them in bigger and smaller sizes, so this might be a better travel alternative than the Tangle Teezer, if it actually ends up being a good one.


9) Moroccanoil Treatment
starting at 15€/$17/£12

This probably the product I have wanted to try for the longest since I started getting more into hair care, and it's still on my list, maybe not as high on it as it used to be though. It's a little pricey, but I feel like it would be something perfect to treat me and my hair to during a time where I am styling my hair a bit more often due to lots of festive activities.


How did you like this post? Do you have any other recommendations what hair care products I should try? Let me know what products are on your own list as well, I'd honestly love to find out! :)

Have a great weekend :) 


Love, Jacqueline ♥



P.S. I do not claim any copyright for the pictures used in this blogpost! The rights go completely to their owners! I am only using these pictures for inspiration and fun, not to gain any money from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment