Saturday 8 April 2017

Magical Music April

Welcome to a new post!

What would this world do without good music? What would we do without dancing and jamming out to the radio whilst in the car? The world would be so boring, and something would definitely be missing. There's some great music out there at the moment, and as there isn't a person out there that doesn't love music, why not do a whole post dedicated to the amazing music and its artists at the moment. New music is coming from all sides right now, so if these songs I am about to share with you aren't for you, or you're already bored of hearing about these, just have a look at the charts and news - there's some fantastic stuff out
there!
You might be able to notice that I have a slightly strange taste in music because I basically listen to almost everything (as long as it isn't called Schlager or Metal maybe).

I Got You - KJ Apa, Hayley Law

Wasn't she talking about music just a second ago? Why the hell is she showing us a TV show picture? Well, you might have heard about the new TV show Riverdale, which is very popular right now. I finally watched it this week and immediately fell in love with it. I was really happy to find out that they actually put the few songs that they play on the show on Spotify. This one is my personal favourite because their voices harmonize so well together. If you haven't seen Riverdale yet, definitely give it a watch, it's really good!

 Natalie - Bruno Mars

An oldie, but a goodie. Bruno Mars has been one of my favourite artists ever since 2010, if I remember correctly. This one is from his second to last album, but I stumbled upon it a few days ago and remembered how much I loved this song. It's a song you can dance to and jam out in the car to. It's awesome. It's not one of the typical slow songs from the old days, which I really like. All of his albums in general are awesome, but this song I'm loving right now in particular.

 Fresh Eyes - Jess & Gabriel

If you saw my latest blogpost you will know that I really enjoy watching Jess & Gabriel. They have recently published their first EP together, and even though I need to be in the right mood to listen to a lot of slow songs, I am loving this EP. The songs are slow, but you aren't falling asleep, which is great. Fresh Eyes is my personal favourite, as I think the lyrics are pretty beautiful and the melody is just so pretty as well. If you are one for slow but catchy songs, have a look at this EP.

 Sign of the Times - Harry Styles

The king has gone solo. Don't think there's much needed to be said about this beauty. It's such an awesome song, and you are filled with 5 minutes and 40 seconds of this beautiful man's, beautiful voice. What more could you possibly want? Please don't put him off to the side, just because he was in 1D once. This song isn't 1D. It's screaming Harry Styles from every direction. A lot of people think it sounds a little bit like David Bowie, so here you go if you weren't sure what all the fuzz is about. It might not be what you would expect from a debut single, but it's so good!

 Divide - Ed Sheeran

Can't even choose just one song with this man, and I don't think I need to say a lot about this either. Ed Sheeran is so freaking incredible, I don't know what you're doing with you're life if you don't love Ed Sheeran. My personal faves are Nancy Mulligan, Galway Girl, New Man, What Would I Know and Happier. Listen to this album, if you haven't done so yet. You are missing out.

 Thief - Ansel Elgort

Some of you might already know Ansel as Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars. But he also does music, and even though this song is not the type that I usually listen to, I think this is just incredible. It's something I can definitely see being played in clubs...or in the middle of Bershka at the top of the volume and you have to try so hard not to start dancing and singing on the spot. The lyrics might not be as awesome, but the sound is so cool and very up-beat. You can't do anything but dance when you here this song - it's fantastic!

Paris - The Chainsmokers

If you asked me right now, what my favourite song to listen to whilst driving is, this would be it. I don't know what it is about the melody that just feels so laid back and chilly, but yet so catchy. It's a song that reminds me of the summer and good weather, and it just leaves you with a smile on your face. I'm yet to listen to their album, but I'll definitely have to do that, purely because this song is just so good.

Chained To The Rhythm - Katy Perry

I wasn't that keen on this song at first, but after I had heard it on the radio quite a few times I really started liking it. It's another to jam out to in the car, but also one that you can easily dance to in your room in the middle of the night. Katy's music is just awesome.

~

Please leave this post with some really awesome music suggestions in the comments! You can never have enough good music at once! What are your favourites right now? 😋

Have a fantastic day ♥


Love, Jacqueline Xx

P.S. The rights for the pictures used above go to their owners! I do not claim any copyright for them! I do not use these pictures to gain any money, but for fun and inspiration only!

No comments:

Post a Comment