Sunday 23 April 2017

6 Spring Wardrobe Additions

Welcome to a new post!

Spring is here, and with that comes short sleeved weather. Seeing as I spend the last few years only buying few things, I am now standing in front of a huge list of things I need, as I seem to practically have way too little shirts for the warmer times. With my internship approaching, I also need a few new shirts and other bits for that. So me and some friends headed to Frankfurt, and I actually found quite a few bits that I liked. However, there are still some things on my list, so if you have any tips where to look for cute pieces for Summer and Spring that aren't too expensive, let me know.

I'm really sorry that these pictures aren't that great, but I sadly don't have the time to find someone to help me with them right now. I'll try to do better next time.

 H&M

It's a little see through, but I don't think you can do a lot wrong with a white blouse, sprinkled with dots. The v-neck isn't too deep either and it's a piece you can easily dress up and down, wearing it with a huge ass, but very comfy cardigan or with a blazer, for example.

Hollister

This is one of the pieces I got from my voucher. I was really surprised to see that it actually turned out to look a lot better on than I thought it would, because tops like that usually tend to not be very figure hugging. White is a risk for me, as I easily spill stuff over me, and it's also slightly see-through, but it was too pretty not to take with me.

Hollister

This shirt is actually a bit too big for me, but I didn't want to carry that voucher with me for another four years, so I decided to get it anyway. It's just fine when stuffing it into your jeans or shorts.

Vero Moda

I actually didn't really want to buy black clothes, or dull colours in general, but this looked really good on, and it's also armpit free - aka sweet free, which is great. I still need some other clothes, so I guess I'm going to have to force myself to buy some colours.

Primark

To be completely honest, this is actually from the men section. But the design was too nice not to take it with me. In the end it's still a t-shirt, no need for gender labels.

ONLY

I don't buy many dresses for some reason, even if I love them. I need something nice to wear on my first day at work though, which is not allowed to be a pair of jeans, so I thought this would only be perfect. I can easily wear it all through summer as well, and it wasn't too expensive either. I had to get it.

~

Soo, did you make any new additions to your Spring wardrobe yet? What have been your favourite places to get clothes from right now? Leave some suggestions, and you might find them in another blogpost when I've gotten the other bit of clothing that I need. :)

Have an amazing start to the new week ♥

Love, Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment