Sunday 2 April 2017

24 Youtubers You Need To Be Subscribed To

Welcome to a new post!

If you are reading this blog post right now, it's very likely that you enjoy watching youtubers as much as I do. I don't know what it is that's so fascinating about these videos, but I guess in a way we can all relate to them. There's a huge variety of different youtubers out there, creating content on anything a person could want. A lot of older people seem to think it's stupid, but there's a lot of good content out there, and you can learn a lot if you watch the right videos.

It's been a long time since I talked about my favourite bloggers, so I thought it was time we talked about some of my current favourite youtubers as well. Yes, I watch a lot of women, but that's not because I don't like or watch men's videos. These are just the people that I am currently watching the most. Let's hope you might find some inspiration as well. You might notice that not all of these people have millions of subscribers, but to me that is of no importance. The quality of the content counts to me.


Sasha is one of my favourite booktubers out there, and now that she's about to publish her first novel I get even more exited about her videos! She seems like such a nice person, and her book shelf is what one would literally call goals. If you're a book lover, Sasha's channel is perfect for you.


Just a few days ago Anna gave birth to her third child, and I am so happy for her and Jonathan. She does a variety of videos - from mum stuff, to life, fitness and fashion. You don't have to be a mum to love her channel.


Ariel is another booktuber on my list, who I actually haven't been watching for that long, but I am really enjoying her videos. She often does very original and helpful videos, it's not just all about book hauls and tbr's, which I find so refreshing.


Whether you enjoy beauty or fun videos, or you just love a vlog. Molly's channel is perfect for you. Her vlogs are some of my favourites at the moment, so I would totally recommend you check those out.


Don't think I have to say much about this beauty. She's the queen. Subscribe to her. Now.


This  beautiful and very intelligent girl has been brightening up my subscription box since pretty much the start of her channel, and I still really enjoy her videos. She also does beautiful vlogs and has recently started a revision channel as well, which is so helpful, because if one knows how to get good grades - it's Eve.


I started watching Hannah's videos at some point last year, and I love how down to earth and kind she is. You can tell that she's putting a lot of work into the things she's passionate about, and she deserves a lot more subscribers.


I've only been watching these beauties since the last few days of 2016, but oh my god I am in love. Their journey together is so beautiful and inspiring, and their vlogs are just awesome! They recently got themselves a puppy, which makes their vlogs even more awesome.


Some hate her for her opinions, but I still love her videos. Gabby has a lot of opinions that might not suit a traditional mindset, but I love that she doesn't think about things the same way that everyone else does, and rather creates her own opinion on things. She's so relatable, and that's just so good to see.


Ask me for the best vlogger(s) in the world - here's my answer. I can't believe that their channel doesn't have millions of subscribers, because I don't know any other youtuber that puts that much work into their content. Want something to brighten up your day - watch the Michalaks. Want something to calm you done because you're about to have a melt down about your practical driving test - watch the Michalaks. These vlogs are literally like films, and sometimes I find myself getting upset that I don't have videos like that about my childhood, and that I will probably never be able to do something like this myself. Watch. The. Michalaks.


Suzie is such an adorable person. I really wish I could meet her. There aren't a lot of beauty/fashion videos out there that I enjoy at the moment, but Suzie's are still somehow unique and so beautifully done. If you are looking for someone new in this area, definitely have a look at her. You definitely won't regret it.


A guy that loves literature and also does fun lifestyle videos and has a blog. What else could you possibly want in a male youtuber. He's a really nice guy and will always give you a good book recommendation if you need it. But keep in mind that you don't need to love books to find some awesome content on his channel.


Bloody hell, this Australian guy is crazy. But crazy in a cute way somehow. He can sing and he does some pretty cool vlogs. Yes, please!


If you love books and vlogs - these videos are for you. I love love Kat's book hauls, even if she's just showing a bunch of books into the camera. Also, if you're doing NaNoWriMo, she always does some videos about this as well, which is really good.


To this day I don't know how Lily doesn't have millions of followers. Her videos are unique and there's so much work and thought put into it. I love it, even her beauty videos. I love that she's not trying to do what everyone else does and goes for the things she's actually interested in instead.


I love book hauls if you couldn't already tell, and I love Catriona's videos. Her's are usually not as long, which is a little sad, but there is something about her character that is very appealing and very beautiful to see. Also, she does love a little unboxing video.


Mark isn't one to do the typical videos. He's such a relatable, funny and nice guy, and always has a smile on his face. He talks about whatever is moving him, and whatever he thinks could be talked about. Whether it's a Primark Haul or a helpful chit chat. Mark isn't one to do the typical lifestyle/vlog male youtuber videos. He has put his own twist to them and that's awesome.


Yes, Sam is mentioned quite often on my blog. But I just don't understand how this kind and beautiful human only has like 2K subscribers. Like what. He puts so much work into his videos and he's such a nice guy, and soo relatable. Subscribe, quick.


Niomi is not only a beautiful and kind human, but she also knows so much about fitness and vegan/organic food. I love how much knowledge she has, and that she doesn't do what everyone else does. I live for her food videos, because this lady deffo knows how to use a kitchen.


Sammy is the one to turn to, especially when it comes to fashion and advice videos. She's also recently become a mum, and her vlogs are really beautifully done, even when they're just home vlogs from time to time.


Louise is probably the queen of crafts, craziness and mummy stuff on YouTube. She also does really nice vlogs and is currently working on her second novel. I think we'd all enjoy spending some time with her in real life. She's so good at giving advice, as well.


Don't think I need to tell you much about this adorable, stunning woman. She does really beautiful videos, she dresses really well and she can always brighten up a day with her vlogs.


Just like Lily Pebbles, I don't understand why she doesn't have millions of followers. She puts a lot of work and thought into her videos and they are very unique. She's such a relatable human, and she does everything from food to fashion to fitness and lifestyle. There's something for everyone.


Don't think there's much that needs to be said about the queen of YouTube. Her main channel videos are awesome, funny and inspiring, and her vlogs are just the best things in the world. Goals.

~

I hope you found some new inspiration for your own subscriptions. What are some of your favourite youtubers? What kind of genre and videos do you enjoy most?

Have a beautiful start to the new week ♥


Love, Jacqueline Xx


P.S. All rights for the pictures used above go to their owners! I do not claim any copyright for them! I do not use these pictures to gain money, but for fun and inspiration only!

1 comment: