Tuesday 28 February 2017

Fashion Queens: The Oscars 2017

Welcome to a new post!

As most of you will be aware, the 89th Academy Awards took place just a few nights ago, and as per usual everyone got out their most beautiful outfits for that. I always get exited for the Oscars, but mainly for the reason that I can spend the next morning scrolling through millions of pictures of people in nice dresses.

I really wanted to try and stay awake this time, and I usually am very good at staying awake until way too late at night, but of course that exact night I was so tired I barely even made it to 1.30 am German time, with the show starting an hour later, when I decided I wasn't going to be making it. I'll try again next time I guess. In the end, it's just an award show, nothing you won't be able to re-watch afterwards anyway, so I guess that's okay.
I cannot believe how many pretty dresses there were. The BRITs included a lot of outfits that really didn't hit my personal style likings, but at the Oscars they pretty much nailed it, even though I can't find 50% of the other pretty dresses I saw last night. Well, I guess the other 50% will have to do then. :)

 Emma Roberts

If I had to choose, this look would probably be up in my Top 5 looks of the night because I mean - how freaking pretty is this dress and how freaking well does it suit her??

 Demi Lovato

Another one of my Top 5 looks. Demi looks absolutely stunning. This in a creme shade as a wedding dress, please?

 Viola Davis

A well deserved winner of the night in a such a beautiful red dress. It's not the most detailed outfit choice of the night, yet so elegant and pretty. I really need to see Fences now. I love her acting in How To Get Away With Murder. Has anyone seen Fences yet?

 Nina Dobrev

 Lily Collins

 Hailee Steinfeld

 Vanessa Hudgens

 Charlize Theron

 Kate Bosworth

 Zuri Hall

 Priyanka Chopra

 Emily Ratajkowski

 Brie Larson

 Chrissy Teigen

 Sofia Carson

Taraji Henson

 Jennifer Aniston

 Jessica Alba

 Ciara

Heidi Klum


So, what do you think? Do you have any favourite outfits of the night or do you not care at all and you don't even know why you just wasted your time reading this blogpost?😛

What would you like to see next on my blog? Would you like me to talk about any particular topics?

I hope you have a beautiful week ♥

Love, Jacqueline Xx


P.S. All rights for the pictures used above go to their owners! I do not claim any copyright for them! I do not use them to gain money, but for fun and inspiration only!

No comments:

Post a Comment