Sunday 11 September 2016

Zoella Lifestyle - A Story of a Soon to Be Crying Bank Account


Welcome to a new post!

This is a bit of a weird one, and I am not 100% sure why I am doing it, but I have been so buzzing ever since I have heard about it a few days ago, and I couldn't resist the urge. The ones that are as obsessed with Zoe Sugg aka Zoella, will very likely know what I am talking about (and probably also be the only ones that care about and read this blogpost).

When I heard about the Zoella apartment and the fact that some new products were going to be coming soon, I was expecting pretty much the same products as usual, only with a new scent. Turns out they fooled me, and probably a lot of other people as well, as it deffo aren't the same products with a new scent.

Instead, Zoella Lifestyle is happening! *-* It's pretty much a perfect range, consisting of some home bits and some stationary bits, which is very Zoe and very much adored by a lot of people like me. The colour scheme is so pretty, including a little bit of copper, marble and a really nice neon orange. Definitely nothing I would have expected, but it's so so lovely!


The range consists of:

- cute pencils with little notes on them in the orange shade

- a marble to-go coffee jar, with a light orange lid

- two really cute pots with writing on them, usable for either plants or pencils, for example

- a really pretty marble book with sticky notes etc in it

- a really pretty marble notebook with quotes thrown around it

- a key ring that says 'inspire'

- 5 differently smelling candles called

Daisy Picking
Lazy Days
Seaside Stroll
My Eden
            Gingerbread Village            

    - 6 differently smelling room diffusers called

Homemade Treats
Daisy Picking
Lazy Days
Seaside Stroll
My Eden
Gingerbread Village

- a cushion that says 'naps fix everything'

- the Lazy Days set including a Lazy Days candle and socks

- the Warm Hands Warm Heart gift set including the mug and gloves

- the My Eden set consisting of the candle and room diffuser


I don't know about you, but I literally want everything, which is basically why I am doing this post, because I am so exited about it, and I felt the need to share it with you. I'm definitely not getting paid for this though haha that would be way too lovely. As the title says, my bank account is going to be crying as soon as I can get my hands on this stuff. I don't even think I can pick a favourite.

Zoe keeps on smashing it with the designs and basically everything she is publishing, it's incredible. Everytime again, it's amazing how much thought is put into to the products, and each time there'll be something new in it. They are definitely worth the price as well, even if you just get them for display, because they look so freaking pretty. We need a whole Zoella homeware range coming as soon as possible please, because that would literally be the best thing in the world!

The exitement is real!

The bits will be going into Boots online and in store from the 19th of September, it will be online on Superdrug from the 19th of September and in stores from the 21st. Also, the Gingerbread Scent is exclusive to Superdrug! A selection of the products will also be going into Debenhams on the 3rd of October and also into Waterstones from the 1st of November.

Also, if you want to get a better look at all the stuff, Zoe did a whole 35 minute vlog on the whole apartment that showed up all the new bits she's bringing out this month! There's a talky tour bit and also a bit where she's going through everything a bit more quickly. It's really nicely done for a vlog, so give it a watch HERE if you want. :)


Please, please tell me about your favourite thing of the range - if you are able to pick one! Are you going to get anything? Is there anything you really want Zoe to bring out? Let's have a looooooong or a short chat below :))!

Have an incredible day! ♥


Love, Jacqueline Xx



P.S. I do not claim any copyright for these pictures. All pictures have been screenshoted from the @zoellalifestyle Instagram account and Zoe's own official snapchat. All rights go to their owners! I don't use these pictures for any gain of money, I use them for fun and inspiration only!

No comments:

Post a Comment