Sunday 25 September 2016

The Autumn Make-Up Bag


Welcome to a new post!

Hot chocolate, big sweaters, candles and dark lips. It's finally getting autumnal outside, and I am SO exited for it! I mean it's not as cold and drainy outside as I would like it to be, but still. I thought it would be the perfect time to put some Autumn in my make-up bag and share it with you, because who doesn't love a good autumnal make-up look, when it's finally time for dark shades on both lips and eyes?

Sleek - A New Day Eye Shadow Palette
L'Oreal Miss Hippie Mega Volume Mascara
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Tanya Burr - Enchanted Forest Lipgloss
Urban Decay Rush Lipstick

As Sleek is finally available in German drugstores now, I obviously had to get myself something. I treated myself to a new eyeshadow palette by them. I already own one, but 'A New Day' is much more of a year round palette for me compared to my other one. It contains lovely shades of brown and also a few highlighting glittery shades that are really beautiful.

Then there are the obvious things that I have always got in my bag, talking about the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, which are the bomb!

Also one of the most recent mascaras by L'Oreal, which is the Miss Hippie one. It is a really beautiful mascara and definitely VERY waterproof because not  even my best make-up removers get it off easily at night, which can get a little annoying when you are quite tired, but in the end, it's pretty amazing.

Last but not least, one of the most important bits, especially in Autumn - Lips! I picked two options, one dark and one neutral one. Firstly Tanya Burr's Lipgloss in Enchanted Forest, which I am not sure whether you can still get it, as well as the Urban Decay Lipstick in Rush, which are both really lovely lip products, depending on your mood.


What are your Autumn make-up favourites? Do you have a particular look you prefer during this season? Are you ready for Autumn yet?

I hope you have an amazing day, and a good start into the new week ♥

Love, Jacqueline Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment