Tuesday 9 August 2016

A New Chapter


Welcome to a new post!

The time has finally come, that my blog has had a makeover! I've been wanting to change the look of it for a few months, even though I've not even owned it for a whole year! But I'm a person that loves a change of design, whether it comes to my room, my school supplies or my blog.

I have to say, I learned whilst playing around with the settings and templates, that I am not as good with this thing as I thought I could be. I really want to have some swishy pictures at the top, and have it really monochromy but still really pretty and full of colours. That didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to, but I feel like I've still come up with a pretty decent result, which I am a lot happier with.

I added a little more purple, as I really like that colour, came up with a new header, changed up my whole side bar, to make it better and prettier at the same time, I corrected my 'ABOUT' and 'CONTACT' pages, and added some other little things.

I'm really looking forward to working on this blog even further, and write more and more blogposts. I've got quite a few lovely ones planned for the next few months, which I am really exited to share with you.

I've also put up a little poll on the side bar, where you can vote your favourite type of blogposts, so I have an idea of what you would like to see most of. You can also find my most popular blogposts of the past few weeks in the side bar, as well as being able to translate my posts, view every blogpost I ever made There are all of my Social Media links, where you can follow and contact me, as well as my most favourite quote, which gave me the idea what to name blog in the first place.


I'm now at 2,2K views as I am writing this, which for some of you might be pretty lame and not a lot, but to be honest, I am happy about every view I get, and I love seeing where all of you come from, and what blogposts are most popular. I won't end up as the new Zoella, I know that, so I'll not take any of these views for granted. I love this blog a lot, as I can talk about everything that I feel like getting off of my chest. I really want to thank every single one of you, that have ever read a blogpost of mine, everyone that is reading this right now. Thank you for giving me this space. Thank you for listening and reading.

If you are thinking about starting a blog, I can only recommend you to start right now. Go do a little research, and then start straight away. What the hell are you waiting for? You ain't going to be able to talk about all the stuff you love, if you don't start right now. It might be a little hard to keep up at some points, but if you really want it, it will be worth it! We spend way too much of our life time doing things we don't want to do, and waiting till we do the things that we actually do want to do.

I'm still not 100% happy with the design, but it's a start. I might as well take it as a chance to learn more about this stuff, to keep on making it better. I'd love to see you guys engage in it. What do you want to see? What don't you want to see? What do you want me to talk about that you would love to hear about? Is there a certain topic you think I should address, or a certain product you would like me to try and talk about, would you like to see more personal stuff, or stuff about people I adore? Tell me anything, and I will make it work out. This isn't only my blog. It's also yours, and I want you to be part of it.

I'm going to spend a few days in Berlin soon, where I'll have some blogposts prepared, and I am about write something else that I am pretty exited to post about, apart from my Berlin adventures of course,  - Potterheads get exited! ;)


Also let me know, how you like the new design! And tell me how your day has been so far!

I hope you have an amazing day, and an amazing week ♥


Love, Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment