Friday 23 October 2015

Autumnifiying my Make-Up


 Welcome to a new post!

Since I've been totally feeling the autumn weather so far this year, it only felt right to put those pink lipsticks and light eyeshadows back in my drawer, and get out the autmn colours.
I'm usually not really a fan of the autumn wether, but so far it's been such nice  weather, even though it's Autumn, so I'm absolutely in the mood for it.

In autumn I'm absolutely loving everything copper, browny and purply toned, wether it comes to make-up, fashion or my nails. It just makes everything look so much more cozy, I don't even know how to describe it.




Starting off with my Sleek au Naturel palette, which is a very warm toned palette in my opinion. I bought this when I was in London last March, and didn't end up using it a lot, since I prefer lighter colours on my eyes during spring and summer. I did keep it though, because I knew I would get use out of it, as soon as it would get colder again, and I was right.
The palette consists of four glittery shades and eight matte shades, and they are all beautifully creamy, though not all of them are super pigmented. The glittery shades are probably my favourite. There's a dark red/purpely toned shimmery colour, the first in the second row, which is probably my favourite shade out of the whole palette. It's so pigmented, but it looks so nice even if you blend it out for a daily look. I put it on a 6 in the morning, and when I came home from school at 4 pm it still looked absolutely stunning. 




Apart from the palette, I picked out one other eyeshadow, which is technically an all year round colour. It's the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'. If you read a lot of blogs or watch youtubers, you will probably have heard a lot about this product, but it's really such a nice and stunning eyeshadow. It's a cream eyeshadow, with the most lovely texture in a goldish, browny colour. It looks so so beautiful on the eyes, and it stays where you put it for hours and hours! Check the Colour Tattoos out, if you haven't yet! They really are worth their money!




One of my favourite Blushes is probably my Rimmel Blush in the shade '050 Live Pink'. It's a really nice fresh pink tone with a nice suttle shimmer, that really brightens up your face. I wouldn't have thought that it would be that good, because I had never heard anyone talking about these before I picked it up in London in March.



 I also love using a bit of highlighter during Autumn and Winter, so I've decided to get out my essence highlighter again. I feel like essence is a very underrated brand in the UK, since they sell so many nice products for such low prices! I don't know any german blogger or youtuber that doesn't love essence! The highlighter is in the shade '10 look on the bright side', and it's a really nice creamy highlighter in a creme white colour.

 
 Autumn literally screams for dark reds and purple toned lipsticks and glosses! I've probably gained this love for dark lips by obsessing over the one and only Zoe Sugg aka Zoella. 
I picked out two products. One a lipstick and one a lipgloss.



The lipstick again is by essence, and it's in the shade '03 dare to wear'. It's from their long lasting collection, and their lipsticks are so nice and creamy, and you can get them for like 2 Euro!! The colour is a really nice slightly dark red, and I love it!


 For my last product I have chosen Tanya Burr's lipgloss in Enchanted Forest. I am not sure wether you can still get this in shops, but have a look at amazon, they sell the old packed lipglosses for such low prices in some countries! This shade is the perfect mix of dark pink and a dark purple in my opinion, and it looks absolutely stunning on! Definetely will be my go to lipgloss this Autumn!

I'd love to find out about your autumn make-up essentials down below! :)


Love, Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment