Friday 23 October 2015

Welcome to my blog!



 Welcome everyone! :)

Thank you for checking out my new blog! 
Since this is my first blogpost on this blog, I thought I would start off with telling you a little something about myself because who wants to read a blog about someone completely anonymous? So let's do this! :)



My name is Jacqueline and I'm currently 16 years old. I was born and raised in Germany, where I still live right now. You may now wonder, why the hell I'm blogging in English if I'm German. Well that's a good question, and the answer is quite simple. I just prefer English a hell of a lot more to German, and if I could I would move straight to the UK. Since I am not a native speaker of the English lanuage, please excuse any grammar or vocab mistakes. I'm working on my English every day, but you know, nobody's perfect! :)

I owned a blog before, but it was maily focused on my Idol, who is Danielle Peazer (Some of you may know her as Liam Payne's ex girlfriend, but she's also an incredible dancer, model, blogger, youtuber and role model ;) ). I've wanted to start a blog for myself for over 3 years, and now I'm finally doing it, and I couldn't be happier with this decision! 

In my freetime I write a lot, since it's definetely one of my big passions, and it is also a big plus for writing a blog. I also really like to read, mainly in English, and also listen to music, watch youtube videos and tv series, and I also love hanging out with my friends. 

This blog will be about everything that I enjoy. I wouldn't start a blog, if I wouldn't enjoy writing and reading about the content that I put on it. 
I am planning to blog about beauty, make-up, fashion, fitness, DIYs, books and writing, and also about inspirational things and 'normal' life stuff, like bullying charities, study tips or traveling, for example. And if I feel like it you might see something totally different. You will basically see, whatever I am enjoying to talk and share my opinion about, because you are supposed to do whatever makes you happy. As you might have guessed already I'm also completely obsessed with quotes, and like to give tips and write a lot. 

I have set myself the goal to upload at least once to twice every week, and if I possible more. Due to the fact that I've just started what I think you call Sixth Form in the UK, which means that I'll be doing my A-Levels in 2 years, I have got a lot to do for school. That's why I won't have the time to upload more, as long as it's not holiday time, but I'll do my best and try to upload as much as possible!

I hope that starting this blog will be the best decision of my life, and until now I've got no doubt that it won't. I hope we'll all have the best time on this blog, both you readers and me as a writer. If you have any requests for blogposts, any questions or if you need help you can always message me. I'm also open for constructive critique, as long as it doesn't lead into hate or bullying.  :)

Let me know what you would like me to talk about! See you (hopefully) in my next blogpost! :)


Love, Jacqueline Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment