Monday 26 October 2015

#AsDarknessFalls Party Favourites


 Welcome to a new post!

Some of you might have seen on Instagram or Twitter, that the traditional #AsDarknessFalls party took place on Thursday, which is basically a Halloween party with TONS of youtubers attending! You can always see amazing outfits, because these people really put thought into their costumes! 

I'm not really a massive fan of Halloween, since I don't like scary stuff or dressing up, but I do love seeing other people's costumes, and the different looks they create! I thought I would show you some of my favourites.

The lovely Victoria aka InTheFrow always has the loveliest ideas for costumes!
Maddie Chester who works for Gleam. The flower crown completes it all!

Alfie apparently likes undead things and I love this look!
I couldn't find a picture of Lucy, Lydia and Gabby (velvetgh0st) all together, but they look amazing!
I don't even know why Sam King's outfit is one of my favourites, but I just really like it!


What is your Halloween costume going to be this year? I'd love to find out! ;)


Love, Jacqueline Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment