Wednesday 25 January 2017

New In The Skincare Drawer


Welcome to a new post!

I haven't done a beauty related post in quite a while, and I thought since I have recently ordered some new skincare bits, I might as well show them to you today, and maybe some of you will be inspired.

It is one of my goals of this year, not only to use up all the skin and body care bits that I already own, but also invest in some better skincare. And since I got some vouchers for my birthday and Christmas, I just couldn't resist ordering some straight away.
I really focused on trying brands I haven't tried yet but wanted to, and also get a variety of brands and different products instead of getting pretty much the same things from just one brand.

If you are interested in seeing a proper review of any, or maybe  even all products, please let me know, and I'll totally do one! :)


Clinique Extra Gentle Intro Kit


I had been walking past these Clinique sets for so so long, yet I never got one because I was a little scared I would spend money on it to either not end up using it or my skin reacting badly. Yet, this time I somehow forced myself to do it, especially because I wanted to get the moisturizer and it was literally the same price without the other two products, which is pretty much why I decided to go for this.
It includes an Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam (45ml), a Clarifying Lotion (100 ml) and a Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream (30ml).
So far, I am pretty happy with it, although I am still not quite keen on the smell of the clarifying lotion. But I will report back once I have properly tested it!

Origins Mask Samplers


Bloody hell I cannot tell you how happy I was when I realized that Origins are now selling small one use pots of their masks. I have been wanting to try them for ages, but never got them because the thought of spending so much money on a mask that either me or my skin might hate kept stopping me. But this time I just had to go for it, and I cannot wait to try them. Let's hope my next order will include a full size because I have completely fallen in love with it.
If you've ever tried any of their masks, please tell me what you think and which one's your favourite, I'd love to find out. :)

Khiels Turmeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask


To be honest with you, I actually didn't buy this one, but you got it for free if you ordered for a certain amount of money, and I just could not resist trying something from Khiel's. And can we just talk about how freaking cute this tube is?? It's so small, I'm still not over it and I've had it for like two weeks already. I'm so ready to try this, and I am definitely keeping the tube once it's used up, just to stare at it haha.


I really hope you enjoyed this post, especially because I don't do as many beauty posts anymore. I'm really sorry if that's annoying you.
If you would like to see some more beauty related posts, or maybe you would like to see something completely different, definitely contact me, I am open for any inspiration! 😊 Definitely leave me some inspiration on what other products and brands I should try this year as well, I really want to invest a little bit more in my skin!

Have a phenomenal week! ♥

Love, Jacqueline Xx

1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from serious e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    To comment:

    thoreaugreen@gmail.com

    Emily

    ReplyDelete