Sunday 9 October 2016

About 30 Facts About Me


Welcome to a new post!

Today it's time to get to know the person behind this blog a little better - me! :) I feel quite selfish to be writing this post, but I guess you just have to accept that from time to time as a single blog owner. I personally love finding out more about the bloggers and youtubers that I follow and enjoy, as I feel like it draws a closer connection and I actually know them a little better. This is just some general and pretty weird information, so if you are not the one for facts this one is probably not for you. Wow, I really can't put any structure to my words today. Sorry if that sounded really confusing :D. I better get into it, before you fall asleep and I haven't even properly started this post yet haha.


1) I'm going to be 18 on the 23rd of December.

2) I've got a phobia of eyes.

3) I basically love everything British (not everything everything but still) 

4) I bloody hate bananas.

(Source)
5) I've been loving to write ever since I can remember being able to.

6) I regret not doing a year of school in the UK because of FOMO (Fear of missing out) and the thought of failing at school in Germany afterwards.

7) When I empty the dishwasher, I have a certain order in which I do so. 

8) My favourite foods are cheese, Jägerschnitzel and a thing called Zucchinipfanne.

9) I've not had any meat in school since I started year 11 last September.

10) I don't like Halloween and other scary stuff.

11) I used to say that I hated a lot of
foods purely because of their looks/smell etc. Now I actually love a lot of these foods - kiwi for example!

(Source)

12) My favourite season is Spring, as I love the kind of Shirt and Jeans weather.

13) I would love to da DNA test to
find out where all of my ancestors came from, as I only know about German family. 

(Source)

14) I've been trying to teach myself some Swedish for the past few months. 

15) I want to become an Au-Pair for at least year when I've finished my A-Levels.

16) I'm very stressy about time, aka very stereotypical German at that point. I'd rather be 2 hours early than 30 seconds late.

(Source)

17) I keep everything that is a memory - from pictures and tickets to coffee receipts. 

18) I often write down my dreams, when there's been a good one, as I often feel like they would be a great inspiration to write about.

19) I expect a lot from myself, and I love challenging myself, as long as I'm not being forced to do so.

20) I'd love to spend my life giving people everything from my 'Presents' Pinterest board.

(Source)
21) I love interior design.

22) I'm quite picky, especially when it comes to things I design, decorate or write - even with the clothes that I get.

23) I'd to love to one day earn my money from blogging, travelling, inspiring and writing and publishing my own books.

24) I've never been an A* kind of person, and even if I hate studying, I love learning new things.

25) I bloody adore everything Behind The Scenes from films, tv shows, book writing process etc.

(Source)
26) I basically know every documentary about Joanne K Rowling on youtube, as I once did a huge Harry Potter presentation in year 10 and I absolutely adore how deep the story goes behind the actual series.

27) Julian Morris' accent is probably my favourite one ever.

28) I had to give up Chemistry, and I hate it, even though I would have never done a job that included it anyway.

29) I often don't ask or do certain things as I hate confrontation and I don't want to bug anyone.

30) Give me some Hot Chocolate with cream in a Christmas mug, a big sweater and a good TV show, and I'm happy. I mean, who doesn't like that? ;)


Wow, that was a huge mix of topics I guess, and pretty boring as well. You probably didn't want to know any of this anyway but yay now you do :D. If you made it till here, here are 100 dancing points for you. Thank you for reading.
But before I end this blogpost, I would love to find out something about my readers as well. Tell me something about you. :)

Have an amazing day ♥


Love, Jacqueline Xx




P.S. I do not claim any copyright for the pictures above. All rights go to their owners! I don't use them to gain money, I use them for fun and inspiration only!



No comments:

Post a Comment